DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PsychoScrum League Season 18 rumors

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: PsychoScrum League Season 18 rumors

Post by Reagent X »

I like the suggestions about limiting entry to the highly committed. Fewer teams and highly motivated players will keep the intensity high. I just dont want to have a season deflate mid-way. The end of PSL certainly deserves something more dramatic than that!
-Rx
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

if there are fewer teams then i would suggest more games be played between those teams to have a "full" season.

i would not be interested in a psl league of 4 teams that played each other twice. 3 or 4 times? yes.
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Good suggestion there getsome.
With a larger roster, there may be the chance of extra's showing that have to sit, that could turn into a scrimmage/pick up game on the extra league (or other) server.
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

I've tossed up my humble submissions for PSL 18 maps. There are 20 maps in rotation.

The server is CASA DE PSL MAPA. The admin password is the same as PSL 17. (the same as the server password). I'm running dash codes so you do not need ACAS installed.

If you've played on any of my maps you'll know that I've created/found/skinned a few textures, skies, and objects. The predownload is located here

http://www.planetthinktanks2.com/forums ... =13&t=5544

A little warning for those of you how have never played on one of my maps.... I like to experiment with color.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

^ V's maps are very playable... and lots of fun. He's also taken the visual element to a new level.

Check 'em out... I bet he's put his most playable ones up.
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

So I herd that ther is gon be a PSL?

The CTF League kinda sucked for me... I lost interest and then completely forgot the league was still happening. PSL sparks my interest much more, and it's something I know I'm good at.

Count me in for anything PSL related this Summer, as I'm finally out of school for good and ready to whoop some @ss! :tankerguns: Hell, if we're hurtin' for captains I might muster up the courage to be a cappy myself for a season.

There are two weeks I know I'm unavailable, and those are written in stone. Aside from that, I'm open for a much needed ThinkTanks homecoming.
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Can we move this along soon?

Or is their some master plan, time line I am not aware of?
If so I will sit quietly and await that.

Just eager to get it going, and am arranging my work schedule as much as possible to keep Wednesday nights clear.
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

It's on!
-Rx