DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Capture The Flag League 3.0: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Capture The Flag League 3.0: Season Mode

Post by Cloud »

Thanks everybody for such a great league!

This was the 3rd CTF league in this entire game I believe. I am glad we were able to have a successful CTF league. For those trekked on the league but didn't find it to their liking, I thank you. It certainly was a lot different than TS. I found it to be tons of fun.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

For those interested in what happened during the game - it was a tight game and very intense in the first 2 games, with the 3rd game being a bit of a blowout. Here is the recap:

Game 1: Well played game by both teams, but Belikin's team won the game I believe 2-0.

Game 2: Jay's team got ahead early and maintained that lead throughout the game. In the last 48 seconds, Belikins team headed to their own goal with the scrum - scoring one goal and then losing the scrum with 1 second left to score and tie - and win the championship. Perfect steal by Jays team preventing the tie and forcing game 3. Jays team wins.

Game 3: This game was a route. Jays team played strong and won 5-0, and won the championship. Congrats!

Great season...
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

Well it was a fun season. We came close to victory but in the end Jays team prevailed.
Thanks Cloud for getting this thing off the ground and updating the charts.
I would also like to thank my team. Not only are they all great players but their attendance was superb. It’s nice as a captain to have team members you can count on to show and play their best.
Skype is a blast and this season was no different. If you are not on Skype you are missing some real fun.

I would also like to thank dazzle(UF) and those that helped in the making of the maps. They were fantastic.

Cya in the next league
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

It was my pleasure to host this league along with supratank.

Thank you so much belikin, Jerry, and LGM for hosting. No way we could have done this without you. Special thanks to Jerry who kept in great contact with me about hosting even though he did not partake in the league.

GG's! Hopefully we can have some good CTF games every now and then.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

I had a lot of fun ... the team I was on was a good bunch, we got to play some really intense games, and the league ran pretty well. My only regret was not being available for the final. (Sorry team, but I know you played your hearts out.) Not sure I would have been a lot of help in improving on what you did. Congrats to the champs!

Thanks for all the work you did, Cloud and Supra... and not to mention Dazzle and his crew who spent hours and hours making CTF return to the TT universe.

I will be willing to pop that server up anytime people want it. Just PM or e-mail me.

It would be good to keep CTF running, and maybe another league in the future even.
aaa
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by aaa »

Congrats Jays team! :thumbup: