DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TBML 10 Screenshots

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

TBML 10 Screenshots

Post by dad »

Post your screenshots here..
gray
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: TBML 10 Screenshots

Post by gray »

Week 1
Dad vs. Gray 1 win for each

gg's. We only fielded 4, and Dad reduced his team to match, Thanks Dad. We split.
Attachments
Week 1.jpg
Week 1.jpg (142.11 KiB) Viewed 9222 times
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

Jerry's Kids took both games

Image Image

Image Image

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
jangles
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jangles »

Yeah, that was certainly as lame as it gets. We had 2 missing with no communication and then everything went down hill from there: lep's locked in a hotel room with 900 ping, switching servers, some kinda rift between Tank0r and w00t, Bombo never coming back, w00t seeing double and leaving, Tank0r leaving....Personally, I think we pwned them straight up since they had no offensive with w00t playing deep and Bombo living in his closet at the back of the map - but how do I know, lag can be lag and I'm certainly not privy to any private conversations they might've had nor do I know what they experienced on their end.

Anyhoo, thanks for the games I guess. At least Smacky stuck around. We could probably do with server allocation beforehand so everyone knows exactly what server to play on. At this point I'd say Lancer and NIkko are out - though Nikko sure likes to email.
wOOt
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by wOOt »

Yeah Jango I posted in the other thread, I don't know what you caught, there was no rift between me an tank0r that i know of. I would have loved to have moved in offensively that first game cept there was this hop skip and jump action happening on my screen.

If I would have known everyone was going to leave Smacky I would have come back and at least let tankerbels team kill me multiple times, I'm sorry that happened Smack, I won't do that again, I thought you 3 were going to go 3 on 3 or I would have never left. I'll just stay an be pwned next time.

But I did try numerous times to tell you guys BC's is unplayable for me, it took me 2 full minutes to traverse the map the one time i did go over to try and help, and the map was not that big.
Watching Dazzle pwn Rogue to be endlessly pissy since 4/1/2008
Bombo
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Bombo »

Tank0r and w00t, Bombo never coming back
I left last on my team for the color change. I kept refreshing to see where to load in again. Couldn't see where anyone logged in for many minutes :? . I was ready to play even though we aren't playing as a team, but individuals. We were being beat like crazy with their 3 against our 4.

The times I played league before was much more organized than this. :tankerdown:

Bombo
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Bombo this is very organized.

Why you guys left the server and went somewhere else is beyond me when the server you were in was fine.

Stay in the server assigned unless both captains agree to leave. If captains do not agree, players who are not pinging well in a server just have to play in that server. Backups are for extreme situations.

Rule adjustments are coming to address this.
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
Bombo
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Bombo »

Supra, I was not talking about the main organization. You are doing fine.

I helped get my team members in the server that was assigned. We were there ahead of time waiting and waiting for the other team to show up. When they did, they were the ones that complained about the server that was assigned. It took some time to pull it together.

There wasn't any captains there until Leopard showed and he had to leave because of a 900 ping. After that neither team had a leader. No one had a admin pass to restart the games. It was a bad situation.

When we switched colors, I looked and waited to reenter and never found where they went.

I know that most of us have other thing to do and TT is just one little part, but I think the teams should take a little time to pull together. Maybe we should have backup for the captains for situation like this.

Bombo :tankerconfused:
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Week 2 Tankerbel's Turkeys vs DDs-
Tankerbel sweeps

niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck