DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Team Battle Mode League Season 10: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Team Battle Mode League Season 10: Season Mode

Post by supratank »

First, congrats to all of you! Well done in making it to the TBML Finals.

The championships work a bit different in TBML. The server is normally a neutral server with a random or new map. Think of this as Super Bowl neutrality. :-)

As far as I can tell, Belikin is the most central server so it will be the one that is used. I will also have a backup just in case.

Also, the map was supposed to be custom for the finals, but since it looks like that may be a problem, I will randomly select one (with the randomizer) with one other person assisting from the maps from the season, excluding Basic Training.

I wish both teams good luck and it should be an awesome game!
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

1 loss in the regular season and we don't get server or map choice in the finals? arrrgh I know beli's server is the most centrally located, but I think everyone can agree that IA Snows is a "smoother" server for both easties and westies. I also think both teams would prefer it, but I guess its not up to us. :?
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Correct - in TBML we have rarely had the team with the best record pick the map - most times its randomly selected. I imagine if you are that good you can win no matter the map choice.

I'm open to another server... but you should email Dad and copy me if you want a different option as you say. I would have to have an agreement by tomorrow evening and a responsive host.

One thing I know for sure though Tank - I doubt everyone will agree as you say - they rarely do. :-)

The map is Jagged Edge.
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

I ping 40 at Bel's. His server is fine w/ me. I disagree that IA is smoothest for all.
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

I'll put a server up if requested, but FYI I just had a few people tell me there have been disconnect icons today. I restarted my modem just now, but IA is iffy on quality today.
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

Heh sups, I think my teammates agree there will be some ash whoopin tonight.
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

TBML #3 is up and running.

In addition to resetting my router I had a long talk with the gerbils about the connection speed. After I told them how disappointed Tankerbel has been in the past they promised to work harder tonight.

The game is hosted on its own computer but the connection is shared with the family until about 8:30 EST. After that it is all yours.

gl tonight
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Good Luck all tonight - you both are great teams!!

Just to be extra clear - the championship server is Bel's and a backup should only be used if a majority of the players have problems or experience unplayable conditions and BOTH captains agree to move to another server.

A few players with high pings is not a reason to move to another server. A backup is only for situations that are extreme.

A team that refuses to play or is involved in "funny business" because of the server (i dont expect this at all - but its happened before, so Ill cover it) - will lose their position to play to the next seeded team in the championship - and frankly we'll just move it to next week and play it then.

In other words... play the game in the server unless its really bad and both captains agree its really bad and both captains agree to move.

Thank you and good luck to both teams ! :-)
kj
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by kj »

congrats to MM's - 2 really close games.
game 1 we lost by 1
game 2 we lost by 2

The Champs - Monica's Men

lol crazy!

on to PSL and TBML XI !!!!!
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

^ lol crazy

Congratulations to the winners and yes on to PSL.