DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

2009 3 on 3 Throw Down

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

jangles
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: 2009 3 on 3 Throw Down

Post by jangles »

4 of 4 (from the Evil vs. Bolonius Rain Date thread)
Memphis wrote:I'm the same as naps. Any day, same time this week.
The irony in all this is that our opponents all compete in PSL, two of them competed in BML, and all of them are frequent posters on this forum. Our opponents have all played together as a team several times vs a big fat zero times for us. Our opponents all hail from the States and we will undoubtedly be playing on a server located in the States in close proximity to each of them in a time zone convenient to all of them. We, on the other hand, consist of 2 players from Canada and one from Finland with a scheduling/lag nightmare that we're willing to accommodate for the sake of the match.

Personally, I'm done chasing and am left the feeling we're being ducked. I can only assume that the reasons lie in the fact that Triv was part of a powerhouse 2 on 2 team that became invincible and that dj and I were part of a 3 on 3 team that was also a powerhouse. But, I'm only assuming here. Win or lose, this match was all about having an intense and entertaining time. If our opponents want no part of it, we welcome any other team to play against us.
The Professor
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by The Professor »

"Prof + 2" gladly accepts the next spot in line. Let me grab "+2" and give you a run for your money. Once I have confirmed "+2" we can nail down a future date in relatively short order.

I request 1-2 weeks of "ramp up" time once "+2" is decided.

Those interested in being part of "+2" are encouraged to PM or email me (theproffer@yahoo.com) ASAP. Some already have...supplies are limited - act now!

**EDIT** Just reread - looks like the defending champs are not defending. Do we need to setup a 3v3 tourney, or will this simply be a break in the "belt" continuance, with the winner of this match being the "new" champs, available to take on all comers?
"...arson might elicit a stronger response..." - The Professor
"Good game, man." - Smacky
"That's how we roll." - stinkfingers
"...and that's when the C.H.U.Ds came in." - Homer Simpson
jangles
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jangles »

You're right, they aren't defending. We're simply challenging them. The throne is up for grabs.
Memphis wrote:One caveat, the winner commits to defending their throne every Sunday until they get beat down. You don't show up to defend within 15 minutes of the allotted TBD time, you forfeit your throne. No questions asked, no whining allowed.
Prof "+2" sounds great. Get 'er done!
stinkfingers
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by stinkfingers »

i'd be injusted in some part of this. plus two consideration please.
"nice scooter..." Fishtank, 2008
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

You will not have a good result if you attempt a tournament. Keep it as a challenge, those who want to play will come forward. No need in chasing those who are not prepared.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
Memphis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Memphis »

yah, play on. It was meant to get some good competition moving forward is all. Don't wait for us, take to the field and thrown down, fools.
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

I think I've retired 2 or 3 times since this has had any action. Let me know, I'll jump in.
You smell that?
Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Stink-"Have another orange julius, jr."
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

Bizzzump!
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Memphis says we are ready. I know Triv is in Kazakhstan or wherever, so when would be a good time?
t-34
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by t-34 »

Good time for who?
t-34