DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

>>> Team BattleMode League Season 9 <<<

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

TBML Admin
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

>>> Team BattleMode League Season 9 <<<

Post by TBML Admin »

Its On!!!
Commisioner: Get Some/Dad/Supratank
Graphics, Schedule, Teams, etc: Musick/Baba
Game Times: Tuesday's at 9:30 PM EST
Maps:
Afghan Flats
Battle Bridge
Whoville
DB10
Blitzkrieg Bluff
Shipwrecked
D16 Trinity
Notso Plesent Point
Pillbox Plateau
Dogmeat

Official Map Pack for Players: Click Here to download
Official Map Pack for Hosters: Send a PM to CB to get link

Rules for this Season:
Quick Rules (Tentative, and may be revised)

TEAMS: This is a 4 on 4 season.

LEAGUE MANAGEMENT: The league is managed by captains through a vote from all captains of teams in *most* matters. Commissioner is Get Some/Dad/Supratank (supra_tank30@yahoo.com) for 2009.

GAMES & TIMES: Games are Tuesdays at 9:30 PM Eastern (EST - USA). Captains are responsible for communicating the time of play, and ensuring teams are present. Games should start no later than 9:35 PM Eastern. Captains must both agree that they are ready to start the match by saying "GAME ON AT RESTART" Once a game is started it must be completed.

MAPS & SERVERS: Maps are preset by league management.

LAG / CONNECTION ISSUES: Lag or connection issues should be tested and worked out prior to the start of the game. The two Captains should discuss issues relating to server problems. Once a game has started it must be completed.

SCORING: During the regular season, a match consists of two games.

• WW = 4 pt
• WT = 3 pt
• WL = 2 pt
• TT = 2 pt
• LT = 1 pt
• LL = 0 pt

Screenshots of the game scores should be posted immediately after the match in the screenshot thread.

DISPUTES/CONFLICTS/TECHNICAL PROBLEMS: If a conflict should arise between players/teams, players will notify their Captain to address the conflict within 4 hours of the game. If it cannot be resolved, the issue will be brought to the League Commissioner. If the Commissioner is unable to resolve the issue or is directly involved in the conflict, then the issue will be presented for a majority vote by all team Captains.

PLAYER REPLACEMENT: A draft pool of reserve players will exist to replace players no longer able to play, for whatever reason. Replacement players must be approved by the Commissioner at least 24 hours prior to game time.

SUBSTITUTIONS: Substitutions with pick-up players are not allowed.

PLAYOFFS: The top 4 teams will advance into the playoffs to be determined by final league standings. During the playoff matches, the teams cannot tie.

Important for All Players!
In TBML we use wide open port settings to minimize lag. This is an easy modifcation you can do to your TT application that will increase the maximum speed that data can flow in and out of your comuter to the server. NUTS! and several other folks worked very hard to optimize these settings. If you haven't done so already, please follow this brief tutorial: http://nutstank.googlepages.com/changingthepref.cs It is imperative that all players do this!

Team Roster:

Master Schedule:

Server assignments throughout season:

Server # 1 Mr. Phobik's
Server # 2 or 3 Roo's

In case of lag issues, we will be able to switch to a backup server when necessary.
Last edited by TBML Admin on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 am, edited 13 times in total.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: >>> TBML SEASON 9 <<<

Post by supratank »

Here we go!!!

Woot!
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: >>> TBML SEASON 9 <<<

Post by dad »

The draft did occur and the teams have been posted. For those of you who didn't see teams, here they are:

General Vig - Captain
Supratank
Banshee
Mystery Man
Feathers McGraw
Sniper

Belikin-Captain
Tankerbel
Oxtox
Player 36
The Major
Bla Bla

dad - Captain
Mr. Phobik
CB
Jerry
Old Tanker
Jack Jack

Leopard - Captain
Baba
KJ
Dazzle
Bastid
Smacky

Get Some - Captain
Musick
Lancer
Godzilla
Fishtank
Falcon

Reserve Pool
Big Iron
Stiffler
Reggie Taco
Woot
Taffy
DocSawbones

The season is about to start, fasten your seatbelts and return your trays to their upright position, enjoy the ride...
Mr Phobik
Site Mechanic
Site Mechanic

Re: >>> Team BattleMode League Season 9 <<<

Post by Mr Phobik »

:woot:
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

I'm so happy I can just frolic with these two guys-^
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

I guess our team is the only one that cares.

chomping at the bit and ready to Rock.

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

a couple things:

First Wooot! glad this is taking off, everyone keep checking here for details and let your teammates know that it will start next week.

Second: In the past TBML games teams have switched colors between game one and two is that still true? (unlike PSL where we just blast into game 2 with the same color)
If it is true perhaps add that to the rule/header to remind all, as players will have to come out of server to switch and restart or admin will have to manually switch , or players will switch themselves server codes permitting, then a restart would take place.
In any event caps will need admin pass to initiate the restart.

Third:
I'm sure glad we wont be facing the reserve pool!
Taylor
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Taylor »

Lookin' good! wish i could be in there in obs... :lol:
I signed up on New Years!
Macs Rule!
Proud BMT Member
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

The maps should be checked to make sure they have the spawns set up correctly. Each team should have one half of a map to work with.

I will contact my team members on the start of the season.

Our team name is going to be Big Boomies.

belikin
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

I'm not sure about the spawn areas but to eliminate one team having an advantage over the other, we did change color at the end of each game (^as Baba mentioned above). Baba I think we should continue with changing colors after each game.

Captains, did everyone get my email about map selection and the deadline?

CB, are all captains admin in ur servers now so the maps can be restarted instead of going through the entire cycle?

In the absence of GS, we asked Lancer to step up and co-captain his team, he has accepted, thanks Lancer. So this is what the new team looks like:

Get Some - Captain
Lancer - Co-Captain
Musick
Godzilla
Fishtank
Falcon

Just a suggestion Lancer...You may want to pick up someone from the reserve pool. Falcon hasn't been around for a while, that coupled with GS's absence, your team could be short handed.