DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

WSL - (World Scrum League)

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, League Moderators

TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: WSL - (World Scrum League)

Post by TankerBel »

Yes agreed, someone needs to take some initiative to get this going again.
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
cpt Rik
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by cpt Rik »

Well... it was played :/ not sure in what manner, mind you. Baba an Bc showed. Notice I say Bc with a small c.. as he claimed he was playing from Arizona (on vacation) but man.. I've seen Rinslow play better, and he was oh soo talkative.. in the wrong way, rather un-BC like..

Overall though, FC won both, but with the uncertain teams.. I'm not sure what to note down as a result. Whether a WL for both is put down is up to commish...
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

I think french won both, unlikely that some1 would impostor him. This thing needs to get organaized, I'm sick of servers not being put up, interupts my plans...... :tankermad1:
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

^^ yes very strange circumstances ( not even the tremendous ping disparities - as that is the luck of the server location) I really stopped playing part way through the first game as it was all too weird, the player that was allegedly Bc neither talked nor played like him, the second game started with a conversation before I knew it we were down 2 points - then later CB dropped in to see if Cb jr was needed.
I actually left the comp to start a load of laundry in the middle of the game as it was not really happening in my mind.
I do thank @ure and cpt Rik (and Bc whoever you were) for showing, as I had to wake myself up from my post 12 hour night shift sleep after 3 hours to play that debacle.
Shame our cap didnt make it or posted or emailed us or anything...

But this needs to move forward so lets clarify the standings and move towards the playoffs.
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Ya, too bad it wasn't better attended. I was playing on an unfamiliar setup while on vacation and was in a hurry while typing my name in. My Mac seems to miss capitals frequently.

I think the games should be split as a win/loss for both teams. I was put into observer in error by the French during the second game just as I was catching on fire. :)

Thanks go to Dazzle for putting up a server at the last moment.
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

That would make a three-way tie with 3 teams haveing 16 points. I say you except the LL, sounds like the games weren't very close, and then we need 1 make-up game between poppy's and TT. snore....
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Not close… I was on fire!!

Did Poppy miss a game with TT? What was this then?
Re: WSL Results
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

They both have 16 points and the season is over. They need a tie-break game to see who adances to playoffs.
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

If Poppys had 15 going in to this match how would we have 16 after a W/L?
@uré
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by @uré »

@ BC : all my excuses to put you obs (it wasn't an error...) : I really thought as Baba & Rik it wasn't you... I would never act like that to you in a normal way... So I present you my humbles excuses.

@ CD :
As rik told we propose a WL :

1. because it was odd : only 2 showed I put BC in obs despite he wanted a 3vs2
2. we were uncertain about BC
2. because it should have been on roos : ping were huge for them (looks baba discover that high ping make game amazing on the 3rd degree :tankerwinks: ).

@ all Good luck for the rest of the league.