DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Official TBML 9 Sign Up Thread

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Re: Official TBML 9 Sign Up Thread

Post by Dazzle »

Dont forget my Battle Bridge map, use the R1 version for leagues - If you dont have the mission let me know, same applies for SCG6
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

You can send both to me Daz. I have all roo maps and had a bunch on a server already only to find out I don't have the roo missions right. I have all his missions named TT1_1 to TT1_gazillion but I really don't want to open all of them to find RooMap03, RooMap04 and Rstr03. I'm hoping he has a list he can send that cross references them.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
PLAYER36-SA-
Veteran Heavy
Veteran Heavy

Post by PLAYER36-SA- »

Ah I swear I had posted something about using D16 Trinity. Must be my tired mind at work. But yeah, could we consider that map? It's a classic that always provided good games but hasn't been hosted in a while.
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

The map selection server is running with the following maps:

Whoville
DB10
dogmeat
emerald swamp
RooMap04 Serengheti Slopes
RooMap23 Blitzkreig Bluff
Rstr03 Pillbox Plateau
SCG6 ( need R1 fixed )
Shipwrecked
D16 Trinity
rockmount
Knob Hill
Stone Corner
NOTSO Pleasent Point
Black Forest
BattleBridgeTBMLR1
Afghan Flats
dogmeat

If you don't have my admin pass to check these out pm me at ptt2 or email me. Use /restart to go through maps quickly. Make sure all members have the expansion pack installed.
I suggest all captains have there players join this server over night to verify and download any files they may need.

Server is running now!
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

Come on folks! Lets get this back on the road! Wheres the commish/Captains. We need to get things done and get this started.

Hey CB, do you want me to start up my server with the maps I have in my list for all to check out too? Or do you already have them?

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Jerry, the tbml map selection server is running. If there are other maps anyone wants included in there just let me know and I'll add them. We need to decide on how many weeks schedule were going to play and choose that number of maps. Playoff maps are usually picked from regular season maps. Once that is done Ill make the server packs and the players packs and post links to them. Lets roll already folks.

Red still sucks!
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

The post from the cappys here have been pretty low. Come on guys I see that you're logging on to PTT2 but not posting. Select the maps and get the season started.
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

@ dad, lep, getsome, general,

i went into CB's server today and looked at the maps. i sent an email out to my team asking if they had a preference.

If you would like I can meet you and a couple of the other caps in a server or we can talk via skype or yahoo to figure this out. Maybe tomorrow sometime so we can set up game times.

btw is this 4v4 or 5v5 or what? My team is down one man as of a few days ago.
Mystery Man
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Mystery Man »

Hi honestly if you can use me or put me in the reserve - its mysteryman_991@hotmail.com. Thanks.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Yeah, looks like we are too..
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"