DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TBML Season 9 interest thread

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TBML Season 9 interest thread

Post by supratank »

There is a simple fix here - just go to 9:30 and split the difference - otherwise everyone will get stuck bickering back and forth.

So... go with 9:30 PM as a compromise. :-)
"For the love of all that is good and holy.... Don't back up Feathers!!!"
dash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dash »

CB,
I have no idea what your metaphor means. No offense taken. I'm not the one who opened the starting time as a discussion point in this thread, you did. I just noticed it was being discussed and offered my opinion. I then saw what I considered an undesirable negotiation method and I tried to steer things in a more positive direction. I still think we should ask people for preferred start times and go with what the majority wants
dash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dash »

@sup,
we're trying to get grandiose and metaphorical in here supra. belay that pragmatism, arrgh!
~*Kill-You*~
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by ~*Kill-You*~ »

:tankerconfused2: So many big words!
"I realize its my duty to for fill people's dreams" -Me
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

CB wrote:Of course I'm in , but Id like to suggest a 9 pm eastern start. 9:30 ends up 10 so if we call it 9 were sure to be started by 9:30.
I started it because the 9:30 always ended up closer to 10. I'm sure if I lived out west a bit I would be on your side of the time frame dash, but I'm not and I would like to participate in some of the most intense tbm games without leaving myself short of sleep. Some need sleep,, others not as much. I need it. A 9:30 firm start time was always ok with me.

P.S.
I'm not going to hold off on my reply to open a dictionary for big words. ^ These lil ones will do just fine. :)
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
dad
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by dad »

Last years games started at 9:30. I think that's a fair time. CB, sleep is overrated, the body eventually gets used to 3 hours per night, lol.

I just hope we can get a league going.
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

i think 9:30 is a good compromise but i will say that i think a penalty should be in place for late starts. we should all be considerate enough for each others time as to show up 5 to 10 minutes early so that the game starts on time. good team communication thru out the week will also help quite a bit. nothing creates chaos better than poor communication.

i will start the Official Sign up thread early this week. couple more things to get out of the way before i can turn my attention to this...
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in
Leopardtt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Leopardtt »

Gentlemen,

sorry I have been a way for quite a while, life has not been good... with that said am available for tbml if im not too late and can help

if you want i can commiss or co -commiss, captain whatever is needed.

past experience says to start creating a new thread with a list of definite joiners

get maps new and old ,

get hosters and we can move this thing along

suggest start date end of jan, need aprox a month to get this off the ground

current email is leopardtt@yahoo.com

Leopard
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Hey , great to have you back and my best wishes are with you my friend. There's nothing like a league match to get your mind off things, even if its only 30 minutes.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

please refer to the newly created TBML 9 sign up thread.

adms please lock this thread.
Dont Go Ninja'in Nobody Don't Need Ninja'in