DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TBM Challage

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

alex3love

TBM Challage

Post by alex3love »

I want to tell u all that im not a new player and a returning player which i do not want to say who i am at this time being but me and w00t were thinkin to make a challage to u all but first we looking for another member for our team to start off this challage for a 3 on 3 on weekends maybe if u want to try out w00t will make a new thread with a design i would suggest cause im not good in designing a table of challages but just wanted to inform u all :rockon:
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: TBM Challage

Post by TankerBel »

i might be in.. heh i know u good to see ya again
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
alex3love

Post by alex3love »

well my rules are in order to join you, you must beat me in one on one or be suggested to join by king w00t xD :tankerguns:
pacifico
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by pacifico »

If its a woot team , then im in. Let me know the dates and time for tryouts (smile). Weekends are ok but i have kids soccer games on Saturday morn!
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

Oh Heh Good To Cya Agian