DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PsychoScrum League Season 13: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, League Moderators

Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

Finished doing the play by play for game 1. What an intense game!
-Rx
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

I can tell you that :)
It was awesome! What an adrenaline rush, I couldn't sleep until 6 am :razz:
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

@Rx

Were you ever able to get the file I sent/linked?
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

@NUTS!
I got the file fine. When I tried to jplay it, it would get as far as the name selection screen and then freeze up. I tried several things but I'm thinking it may be hard to share these files cross-platform.
-Rx
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: PsychoScrum League Season 13: Season Mode

Post by Reagent X »

Finals movie is done!!!

Compressing now. Probably going to take many many hours. Going to use mpeg-4 format this time. Woot!

___

Update: finally! - it is uploading now. I couldn't get the mp4 format to work (i.e. good quality and small file size) so I am going with the trusty ol' Quicktime movie (.mov) format using H.264 compression. The match is 200 MB in size.
-Rx
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

Unbelievable how many snags you can run into. But the quality control around here is brutal! ETA is 2 pm PST today.

I guarantee it will be worth the wait!!

_____

EDIT: $%#%^$&@#_&*% JFC!! upload error...
-Rx
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Dude I m going to kill you :| , I ve been waiting almost a week now to see the second game. I was soo hopeful every time you posted here (since christmas) and now "Error".

God dang it!
:taz: :taz: :taz:

hehe, good luck bro!
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

All I can say is I have learned a LOT these past few days working on this! Seems like i have spent days looking at progress bars, staring at them intently trying to decide if they are moving or not.

Attempts to upload via Comcast and .Mac have failed, so I am trying FileFactory to host it. So far the upload is going smoothly. Still gonna be a couple of hours... :(

I met Baba for lunch today for Mexican food and I brought along the movie on my Sony PSP. So he can vouch for the fact that the movie is for REAL! We discussed many key plays of the game.
-Rx
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

If FileFactory fails you can try FileFront... at http://www.FileFront.com it works like a charm :)
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

The movie is finished!!

This movie is the complete two-game PSL13 finals match with commentary, filmed from observer mode. It is available in two formats:

EDIT: Movie now hosted at reagent.com, links updated.

Full resolution version: this version is the best possible quality, with a screen size of 720 x 480 pixels, a framerate of 30 FPS and stereo sound. The file is 296 MB and is in a .mov format. I highly recommend this version, since you can watch it in full screen mode and all the text is extremely crisp and readable. Download the complete file first and then play it back (i.e. it is not a streaming file). You will need Quicktime to view this movie.

Low resolution version: this version is the same as above except it has a much smaller screen size of 320 x 240 pixels. The text is mostly not readable and is less satisfying to watch (although it looks quite good on an iPod). However, it is in the .mp4 format, which means it is perfect for the iPod or PSP or other mobile devices. Now you can take TT with you! This file is 202 MB.

Please let me know how you like it and what you think of the game, the strategies and the map. I think this was a very interesting game. Well, you will hear my comments! I want to hear yours.
-Rx