DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PsychoScrum League Season 13: Season Mode

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

PsychoScrum League Season 13: Season Mode

Post by Reagent X »

Commissionser: Reagent X
Vice-Commissioner: NUTS!

Game times are Wednesday evenings at 7 pm PST (10 pm EST).

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PLAYERS!

In PSL we use wide open port settings to minimize lag. This is an easy modifcation you can do to your TT application that will increase the maximum speed that data can flow in and out of your comuter to the server. NUTS! and several other folks worked very hard to optimize these settings (which are the same as last season). If you haven't done so already, please follow this brief tutorial: http://nutstank.googlepages.com/changingthepref.cs It is imperative that all players do this!

CONGRATS to The Brain Freezers - the new PSL CHAMPS!!

This movie is the complete two-game PSL13 finals match with commentary, filmed from observer mode. It is available in two formats:

EDIT: movies moved to reagentx.com, links updated.

Full resolution version: this version is the best possible quality, with a screen size of 720 x 480 pixels, a framerate of 30 FPS and stereo sound. The file is 296 MB and is in a .mov format. I highly recommend this version, since you can watch it in full screen mode and all the text is extremely crisp and readable. Download the complete file first and then play it back (i.e. it is not a streaming file). You will need Quicktime to view this movie.

Low resolution version: this version is the same as above except it has a much smaller screen size of 320 x 240 pixels. The text is mostly not readable and is less satisfying to watch (although it looks quite good on an iPod). However, it is in the .mp4 format, which means it is perfect for the iPod or PSP or other mobile devices. Now you can take TT with you! This file is 202 MB.

Map Pack for HOSTERS

Here is the map_pack for hosting this season's maps: PSL13 MAP PACK for Hosters.

Please note: this is only needed by people hosting maps (like BC and dash). For all you regular schmoes, "fogedaboudit!!" The terrain files for the maps have been in the Mod_Pack updates folder (at reagentx.com) for many months now, so you probably already have them.

OFFICIAL TEAM ROSTERS

Attachments
statistics.gif
statistics.gif (60.72 KiB) Viewed 8291 times
score_graph.jpg
score_graph.jpg (116 KiB) Viewed 8292 times
schedule.gif
schedule.gif (48.74 KiB) Viewed 8291 times
Last edited by Reagent X on Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:57 am, edited 19 times in total.
-Rx
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

WOOOT

Time to get UGLY! Crap dashy beat me to it again....
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Great teams!!!!
Cant wait.
Looks to be a rockin season
MajorPain
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by MajorPain »

OMG WEENERZ BACK!
gray
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

obligatory silly team name: Gray's Tankatome

Post by gray »

Hey Reag, Nuts, here's our team name so you can start printing those commemorative Championship T shirts and hats. I'm a XL shirt and XXXXL head
deano
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by deano »

^LOL....my head could be bigger, im still swelling it now....this league is gonna be fun...thnx for havin me G...our team is gonna kick some butt...sheena, T-34, ron and playa with us gray we gonna dazzle em, go bolo on em, im gonna blindcide some crapblaster till he screams supralonewolf on me...hehe...oops i uh...well ill shut up now :lol:

also i can serve a dedicated if needed in florida...
Last edited by deano on Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

"TT was the best twenty bucks i ever spent" Dad 2006
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by Bolo »

prediction: my team will win again
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

who are you (^)?
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
Rogue
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Rogue »

I thought there was a rule that me and Bolo weren't permitted to be on the same team? Something about an unfair advantage.

Here are the odds according to Vegas"

Fishtank: 2:1 How does he do it?

Supra: 3:1 An aging team. Groin injuries could be a problem by season's end.

Ween: No Line This team will follow their captain back into retirement by mid-season.

Gray: 100:1 Too many rookies. There's always next year. Or ten years from now. Look at the bright side. The master server could always go down forever.

Smacky 10:1 GO SMACKY! ...and take the rest of your team with you!

Get Some: 7:1 Always the bridesmaid but never the bride. Get Some gets left at the altar again.

News and Notes: Rogue has been fined 500 dong by PSL's Vice Commish, Nuts, for wearing unofficial head gear. "Only official PSL attire can be worn by our players. The "Reagent X" headband worn my Mr. Rogue will not be tolerated," Vice Commish Nuts stated in his weekly press conference. A defiant Rogue responded with, "I ain't takin' **** off!"
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Any debate takes ROGUE out of the game.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish