DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

ok people i need about 15 of you for this awesome event

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Noodles
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

ok people i need about 15 of you for this awesome event

Post by Noodles »

hello all i need 15 people on the team battlemode verseus trust me this will be fun come one i just need 15 of you and it starts mid september there will be a reserve pool maxium 10 of you dont want to play this all the time this is a great league to get your skills into action and vs heavys lights and mediums you dont want to miss this just try it for this season and it will end november this leage so please please i just need 15 more and just tell me of you would like to be a reserve pool person its not just lush its spooky and frantic so please just 15 of you sign ups end sept.4 calanders to member for now come out on sept.5 so please join just 15 players i need you to join :( :( :( dont let me down. :cry:

members total right now pepole that might join

ubermole

bb guns

Eevee1

joanna
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

listen...i understand your enthusiasm, but trying to read your posts instantly turns me off to anything you are trying to say.
please try using complete sentences with one thought per sentence. i think you'll find more people will respond to you in a better way.
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

Noodles, like I mentioned to you earlier, and just as get some says: you have to communicate more clearly if you want to start or even participate in these kinds of things. We know you are capable of using punctuation. We know you are capable of coming up with good ideas. Now get off your lazy butt and think about what you want to say and take the time to write more clearly! :mad:
-Rx