DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

new event made by noodles

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Noodles
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

new event made by noodles

Post by Noodles »

hello all ive just thought of makeing some event on thinktanks like tanks vs tanks you know like light vs heavy or heavy vs medium i will have a calander of you can not make it contact me be username noodles. Anyone who would like to join please reply and this will be team battlemode,and it will be on normal maps like craium crater or graymatter gorge so please reply of going to join calander will show this will start mid september and will end at early december and there will be a password it is

password to server: (boss)

There is a reserve section 10 maximum for reserve the whole team will have 30 players so sign up fast of you dont want to be in reserve. 5 players per night i will send you a private message to tell you of your playing. and everyone will get for sure of no one has gotten to play just contact me and i will switch a player on the team with the person that has not gotten to play of there is not many reservers i will put bots to replace ok so only reply of you want to be signed up and you can reply of you think it is a good idea :) :) the people that could not make it the reserve people can play just conatct me of you can not play. more information will come on the 7th near late september you will get a notice that the playoffs are coming they end early december. 8) got that ok.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by 44 »

Wow!
niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

-=-

Post by niKo »

Hi noodles. Seems to me like you're new.

1 - Nice to meet you.
2 - Too many leagues already, no need for more.
3 - If you want some tips on playing the game, forum etiquette etc., PrivateMessage a vet (such as me).

: ) ,
=niKo.
Remember.
Compulsion
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Compulsion »

oNiko wrote:3 - If you want some tips on playing the game, forum etiquette etc., PrivateMessage a vet (such as me).

Or me.
I always feel good seeing new tanks. I feel even better when they learn how not to be n00bish :razz:

G
I was known as The Gortainian, but now known as Compulsion TMG...