DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Early Bird Scrum Special League EBSS Season One: Fresh Start

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

General Vig-VT-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Early Bird Scrum Special League EBSS Season One: Fresh Start

Post by General Vig-VT- »

Ever wanted to play in the PSL League, but the time didnt work for you because it was to late at night? Or are you new to Scrum leagues, wanting to feel the pace of play and rush of Adrenaline? Well here is your chance in the EBSS.

The main reason for the EBSS is for good scrummers or newer scrummers who either cant do PSL, or just havent had any or little Experience in mediocre less scrum playing. This will help you learn the basics of what a scrum game is like in a league, or just let you continue what you like to do in a scrum game, just not at some medicore time for all around the world. So heres whats going down

Spirit and I have decided that there will be 6 teams of 5...and the format will be 3v3, 4v4 is acceptable, but if u only have 2 players show up, you can only play one game, the other game gets forfeited to the other team. If both teams only have 2 players, the match MUST be reschudlued

The maps are gunna be main Stock, Lush Spooky and Frantic, and a few Mods just to through in some different quality's of map styles. It gives the taste of the PSL league, without as much pressure to showing up.

Championship Map will be played on a Map seen be no one before.

Captains

1. General Vig-VT- general_vig@yahoo.com

Players (Will be picked via draft)

1. LONEWOLF -- Email needed
2. Tankerbel -- Email needed
3. MusickTMG -- Email needed
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)

Chairman: General Vig-VT-

Co-Chairman: MusickTMG

Hosters: MusickTMG, Mr Phobik.

Numbers in parenthesis indicate possible reserve pool spots.

So...if we get enough players in the month of September, have a draft in late spetember, than start in October, that would be great.

The game time is 7 PM Eastern on Saturdays...but please, have your team ready 10-15 minutes before hand. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL

so, just a basic look at rule by rule thing

1: No late Starts: Each game must start no later than 7:15, to keep all the games running smoothly.

2: If you wish to switch out players: Make sure to have that person on his or her computer at all times with a mssenger of choice on, or have them in a server that no one usually fills ( Self created with the league password, abandoned servers etc.)

3: No profanity: I dont wanna be hearing any sexual, racial, Religious based swearing when im playing a game. Games are supposed to be CLEAN, not Messed up

4C: ( Captain Rule) Make sure to get all of your players email....we ask that you post it here when signing up.

5: Remeber the Basic Rules of TS: Even though Camping and Diving and BMing are allowed, please do not cliffhang, or any other bbad stuff during TS ( IS there anything else :razz: )

6: Remeber to be a good Sport: Sportsmanship is a key value to all games. If it doesnt happen, then fierce rivalrys are born, and no one likes each other....is that the way the world goes round?

7: Remember its just a game: Enjoy yourself. Its a tank game that you most likely bought to have FUN. Not to create Enemies.

Other than that...all we need are some players, and a few more captains. Thanks.

PS- When signing up, please leave your Email, and ant Screen names and what messenger you use, if you have one. If you wished to be Pmed by your captain, please tell so here. Thanks.

PPS-League password coming soon :)

PPSS- This league had a good start, but did not get anywhere. Im looking for any hosters willing to host locked scrum games on Saturdays at 7 PM EST. Thanks!

-Vig
Last edited by General Vig-VT- on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 22 times in total.
EYE TEST

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;;;;

PM me if you find it. Which number semi colon is it?
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by SmEaGoL »

Very nice!!...I really wish I could participate, but this year for me is very busy and I do not think I could. You better get some FI dudes in here to rock out the competition. I am sure you could get Reagent X to be a captain. Also get Cadc or jedirieb. Do you know when you will be doing this? Late afternoon? Weekends? It would be nice to know just incase. I might work to drop in sometime if anyone needs an extra player, but I would need the times and such. Very nice work though General Vig!

Respectfully Submitted,
-SmEaGoL!
General Vig-VT-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

^ Mondays at 7 PM are the times ( 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific.) ILl put u in one of the (numbers) Means a reserve possible player.

-Vig
EYE TEST

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;;;;

Spirit ^VT^
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Spirit ^VT^ »

All are welcome to join, we just ask that you follow through on ur commitment to the league. :)

:rockon:
GEAUX Saints!

TT Forever.
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

il join BUT my supper time is 6 CNTRL (7 EST) so i will probably be late if this goes through. Or if you change the times. Wait.. Put me as a reserve player
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
watching over you like big brother.......
Tånkerßel-O-
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by TÃ¥nkerßel-O- »

Ill pst then i have my team together count me in
General Vig-VT-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

^ If being a captain, there will be a draft from the player pool. You can jsut throw a team together. Sorry

-Vig
EYE TEST

jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

I hope this doesn't fall from lack of participation like most leagues. That said, I'll be a captain, and try to ruffle up a few feathers to get some people in here.

EDIT: v Wasn't meant to sound negative.
Last edited by jedirieb on Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
General Vig-VT-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Thanks...all help apprecaited

-Vig
EYE TEST

Cadc
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Cadc »

if there ever is a League that runs only on weekends, give me a call :roll:

(4 years, and still have yet to be a part of the League fad due to time and day conflicts :roll: )