DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PsychoScrum League Season 13: sign ups

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

KKB
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by KKB »

Im hot for some Psychoscrum! Put me in da POOL! :evil:
Ass_Clone_Army

Post by Ass_Clone_Army »

I elect KKB to be the final captain! Now let's get the draft going already!!
GRRReat
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by GRRReat »

I see I am listed 2 X's I think , so you only have 40 not 41.
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

^ Hehe, I got a little too optimistic!

OK We now have 6 captains!!

The draft will commence tomorrow at normal game time (7 pm PST, 10 pm est)! I will put up a locked server. ALL CAPTAINS and NUTS! please confirm you can make it. Also make sure your correct e-mail is in your PTT2 profile so I can e-mail you the pass!

Official PSL13 Captains: supratank, get some, Smacky, gray, weentank, fishtank.

Thanks for stepping up and helping make this an awesome season. The roster is now locked.
-Rx
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

i thought bolo was a captain.....
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

^ I never saw him volunteer. Does this mean you will be there? Supra has confirmed.

E-mail has been sent to all captains with the password for the DRAFT server. If you didn't get an e-mail please let me know!

DRAFT TOMORROW NIGHT!! PLEASE CONFIRM BY POSTING OR E-MAILING ME!

Also, dash has graciously agreed to provide his server for our games on league night. Thank you dash! I would also like to ask Blind Cide to provide his servers as well. Are you able to do this again BC? We would really appreciate it! That would give us 3 servers. Any other options we want to consider for this should be put on the table soon!
-Rx
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Team Skins Instructions

Post by Reagent X »

TEAM SKINS INSTRUCTIONS!

I have -z-'s original team skins files and instructions. The setup is as easy as dropping in a couple of tank skins, and yet the payoff is huge! We did this many many seasons ago and it was really fun.

For all players:

You will need to copy all the files in the TeamTanks-Client.zip into the ThinkTanks/game/data/shapes/tanks/ folder (otherwise you will have a long download when you join the server). The files you are installing are actually a "green" tank skin as well as a "blue" tank skin.

For Hosters Only!!

You will need to install one script and then modify the main.cs file. You will also add " -teamskins" to the string you use to launch the server. Please see -z-'s original teamskins instructions for hosters about how to do this. Here is the teamskins script package for hosters.
-Rx
Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Baba »

Have the maps been selected or does that happen next?
When do we get to see (and have the files to host) the official season maps?

sigh.. so it sounds like all midwest servers again...
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

I can do the IA and MI servers again.

Too bad we don't have any players/hosters in the Denver metro area.
NUTS!
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by NUTS! »

@Rx
Yes should be able to be there.

@baba
Yes kinda seems like it. Unless you can find someone that isn't playing with a good connection that can host.

@BC
Is there a data center out in that area, did you look way back when? Maybe if we find something we can get some peeps to help pay via pay pal. Cause I sure do get sick of the west coast whine......heh. But then again us Midwesterners will still have the better connection. When will people learn that if you want to get serious about gaming you have to live in the Midwest. Preferable Chicago or KC (good pipes in those areas). Again thanks for the MI and IA servers always happy to have them.