DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

no leagues? huh?

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, League Moderators

Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

I d be interested too, to join PSL, but I first need to get TT to work on this laptop.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Umm could someone post the information for PSL here and how to join or PM it to me
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
Reagent X
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Reagent X »

PSL, or PsychoScrum League is played weekly on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm PST (10 pm EST). There will be a sign up sheet coming in a week or so. This league is for a variety of skill levels, but everyone who gets in is committed to showing up and communicating promptly and frequently (by e-mail and these boards).
-Rx
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

let me jump the gun by vouching for Dad. he is just the kind of fresh meat...i mean fresh face (lol) we need around here. im sure many of you have run across him. a much improved player and a really decent guy.

for all those who are interested in joining the leagues...feel free to PM me for a run down on how the leagues operate. this goes for both PSL and TBML which i suspect may start in the early fall too.
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

I organised the TBM 3 on 3 Tourney. This was my first effort at organising one of these things (after Supra started) & it was MUCH harder than I thought it would have been. I worked really hard to get this league to the point of actually playing, not one team has organised a match since then.

This was because most people who signed upto it lost interest immediately, many times I was left wondering why people signed up when they had no intention of actually playing. Look at the Battle Royal league. There are only about three players who were actually active in this league, so it ineviatably died.

The PSL seems to have a core of players who are reliable so because of this the organisation would be practical.

I would love to play in the PSL league or the TBML but unfortunately the times proclude any Euro players (the biggest influx to TT seems to be Euros), so players like myself, Dazzle, @ure, OofFa, Scyth are left without any possibility of any league action.

The sad part is that we all now know that us Euros are the best players :razz:

I wish Scyth luck in the organisation of the Euro scrum league.
Talking poppycock for as long as I remember...
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ Not entirely true. Dazzle has gotten up at 2 in the morning to play in TBML in the past and RBL recently. It can be done, it all depends on whether you're willing to wake up in the middle of the night to play. (Yeah ok, big thing for me to say since I probably wouldn't get up at 2 in the morning to play a game.)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

^ lol it's not my decision. I am sure that my wife would take a dim view if I did that & I would probably wake the kids up too. Never mind the fact that I just do not function then, so would be absolutely rubbish, instead of just rubbish.
Talking poppycock for as long as I remember...
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

@ Cannon

maybe you should participate in the Euro league. i for one hope it does get off the ground and is as successful as PSL. that would allow for a super Bowl style match of the winners of each league

as far as the 3 on 3, again...summers are always tough. too many distractions.
Leopardtt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Leopardtt »

TBML will be starting up after holiday and school in gear , looking for new capts and maps step up one and all we have been doing this for 4 years now mainly myself and supra would like some help/new blood

Leopard
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Summer months in the USA are not good for leagues. Starting in the fall I'm sure there will be more participation. Can't wait myself. :wink: