DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Tank Racing Official Post

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, League Moderators

What should our team name be?

Team Ferrari
68%
Porsche Racing League
32%

Total votes: 22

Disturbo
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Disturbo »

Clans are allowed too in the race championship, sorry about that. If you're talking about membership to the governing body, then PBx will not be able to compete in the races.
Last edited by Disturbo on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the ThinkTanks tank factory!
Disturbo
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Disturbo »

Okay, I have another idea. How about we put an auto-healing system on the racer tanks that heals in negative, thus causing damage to the tanks. I can do this easily. Once a tank is destroyed like this, it is eliminated from the race. To prevent this destruction, the race tracks must have pit lane areas where there are medic tanks belonging to all armies. Each medic tank fully heals it's racing teammate as the racer drives through the pits, and thus 'refuels' the racer. This adds a new dimension of realism to ThinkTanks Racing: Pit Strategy.

It's possible that future race tracks have all racing players join on the blue team while one or more non-moving medic bot/s is present on the green team, and spawns inside the pitlane. The bots will have to be progged such that they don't fixate and shoot anyone nearby.

Disturbo
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: Tank Racing Official Post

Post by Disturbo »

Bentley wrote:Team Name: Team Ferrari (Short name: Team Fezza)

Training map: Freudian Flats

placing------map---------------[player]---------------(best lap time in seconds)---{Favourite Car:}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.--------Freudian Flats--------[Bentley-VT-]---------(1:11.74 :shock: )------------{Koenigsegg CCXR}
2.-------------""-----------------[Disturbance]---------(1:12.03 )---------------------{Porsche RS Spyder Evo}
3--------------""-----------------[Tinkerbell PBx]------(1:12.38 )---------------------{Mustang}
4.-------------""-----------------[Fixit]------------------(1:12.48 )---------------------{1969 Corvette}
5.-------------""-----------------[Raging Inferno]------(1:13.63 )---------------------{Red Viper}
6.-------------""-----------------[General Vig-VT-]-----(1:14.12 )--------------------{Toyota Prius}(A little eco-friendly?)
7.-------------""-----------------[Kirby°EA°]------------(1:16.82 )--------------------{Corvette or Mustang}
8.-------------""-----------------[Cylicon -VT-]---------(n/r)---------------------------{Ferrari 360 Spider}
9.-------------""-----------------[FredTankâ„¢]-----------(n/r)--------------------------{n/r}
10.-----------""------------------[_Ronak]---------------(n/r)--------------------------{Any Lamborghini}
11.-----------""------------------[Umbra PBx]----------(n/r)---------------------------{Ferrari P 4/5}(nice choice)
12.-----------""------------------[LONEWOLF]-----------(n/r)--------------------------{'66 Mustang Fastback}
13.-----------""------------------[Army Of One]--------(n/r)---------------------------{Ford Mustang}
14.-----------""------------------[yu32 TMG]------------(n/r)---------------------------{Lamborghinis}
15.-----------""------------------[T-Bone]---------------(n/r)---------------------------{n/r}
Beh... I'm against Team Fezza. Either you make it Scuderia Ferrari ThinkTanks or just call it ThinkTanks Official Racing League.

I can't wait for Fiorano to come out. It's the home of the F2007, FXX and 599 GTB Fiorano(now why was it named so?), in recent times. :wink: Koenigsegg CCXR used to be my favorite. Here are my top favorite cars going down in correct order:

Porsche RS Spyder Evo
Ferrari F2007 with Aero Package 3(canards, hubcaps)
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Audi R10 TDi
Ferrari FXX
Koenigsegg CCXR
Suzuki Monster XL7 Pikes Peak
Porsche 997 GT2
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra 500KR
Porsche 997 GT3 RSR
Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Porsche 997 Turbo

Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

Disturbo wrote:Clans are allowed too in the race championship, sorry about that. If you're talking about membership to the governing body, then PBx will not be able to compete in the races.

i was talking about myself. not the whole PBx clan... whats left of us.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

why arent i in it? i told you i would like to join
The memories will never die.
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

@ Disturbo: if we did Scuderia Ferrari ThinkTanks, it would be considered copyright infringment cuz 'Scuderia Ferrari' is copyrighted while 'Team Ferrari' isn't

@ Brandon: sry 'bout the delay
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
watching over you like big brother.......
Disturbo
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Disturbo »

This isn't even an official organization. Anyway Team Ferrari sounds stupid, so lets just call it ThinkTanks Official Racing League.

Gen Vig's favorite Toyota Prius ain't eco-friendly at ALL. All it's propulsion come from fossil fuels, but Toyota has created an aura of environmental friendliness around it. Once again, we see the awesome power of marketing...

Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

[quote="Disturbo"]This isn't even an official organization. Anyway Team Ferrari sounds stupid, so lets just call it ThinkTanks Official Racing League.[quote="Disturbo"]

if we aren't official, then why would we call ourselves ThinkTanks Official Racing League. And besides, our team map is the Fiorano test Track from the Ferrari Feactory :pain10:
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
watching over you like big brother.......
Disturbo
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Disturbo »

It's official for ThinkTanks. It's not official for Italy.

We don't need to necessarily have only one test track. In the future, we can have:

Paul Ricard HTTT
Prototipo Nardo
Ehra Lessien
Leipzig Porsche Test Track
Circuit de Catalunya at Barcelona

Just to name a few famous test tracks.

FredTank
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by FredTank »

@ Bently - My Favorite Car is the Lamborghini Murcielago with a few changes of my own. 8)