DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Tank Racing Official Post

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

What should our team name be?

Team Ferrari
68%
Porsche Racing League
32%

Total votes: 22

Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

i haven't decided meet times, im still waiting on Fixit to finish the league map
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
watching over you like big brother.......
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

^ Put me down as a Ford Mustang please 8)
Born-Again Christian
Fixit
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Fixit »

I should be Finished with track by Friday

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

hehe.. can't wait 2 get on that track.. put me down for a mustang.
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

NICE!!!. [i]El Tifosi[/i] would be proud, can u send me all the extra files u made for the map?, i have diail-up internet and it takes forever to load stuff through tt :rockon:

5 bucks says I have the fastest lap time for a while, remember, i've been practicing
Last edited by Bentley on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

nice pratice 2day bentley.
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

ty tink :rockon:
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
Bentley
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Bentley »

Should we have an inter-army/ clan Race Of Champions?
Formerly Fuzzi-TS-
Disturbo
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by Disturbo »

Yes, I think we should have an inter-army Race of Champions.

Today, in his server, Bentley layed out a concept for an inter-army race where various armies send their best racers to race against each other at once. I suggested that there must be a governing head/group for this, and Bentley said that the race controller mustn't be in an army or clan. I'm not in an army/clan, so I'm self-declaring myself a candidate for the position of *a member of that group.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's my proposal:

1. All armies must make their own racing vehicle datablock, developed by their own scriptors, and complying to a set of regulations provided by the race governing body*.

2. All armies must submit there race-tanks on a given deadline before the testing session.

3. The testing session shall be common for all armies. The datablock used for the test can be edited/re-tuned and re-submitted after the session and before the first race round. Armies may also choose their their race driver during this session.

4. 4 armies may race in one round. The army coming last is eliminated from that race track overall, and further competing armies replace it in the next round. Drivers may be changed between rounds, but vehicles must remain the same.

5. Once there are only four armies left in the competition, the final race round is held, and the winning army of that round becomes the champion of the track and gets as many points as the number of armies eliminated. If there is a series of races in a championship, the Overall Champion is that army which has accumulated the most total points.

*Now for the tank regulations:

All tanks must have a top speed less than or equal to 35, and same goes for acceleration.
All tanks must have a total effective armor of 5.
All tanks must be unarmed.
All tanks must use the light tank shape. Skins may be used, but they must be submitted.
If skins are used, the folder to keep the skins and the light tank shape must be specified.

Therefore, the racers have a common 'engine'. How the armies tune the chassis and do the paint job is up to them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
BTW, Bentley, my favorite car is the Porsche RS Spyder Evo, and you wrote it wrong! :mad:

Visit the ThinkTanks tank factory!
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

well that won't work for me then.. i'm in a clan. and not about to leave PBx anytime soon. :rockon: