DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Rollerball Season I

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Rollerball Season I

Post by jedirieb »

The season has nearly started! Last minute adjustments are being made, and we will begin soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is required that everyone modifies their TT folder accordingly to the notes on the following webpage made by Nuts. This will help to reduce lag greatly, but only if everyone follows it (as has been shown in PSL). Thanks Nuts!: http://nutstank.googlepages.com/changingthepref.cs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
TEAMS: This is a 3 on 3 season. Each team will be composed of a minimum of 4 players. Captains are in charge of determining the game roster each week. Pre-game organization will take place by e-mail or in a pre-game warmup server. Teams will be formed via draft.
LEAGUE MANAGEMENT: The league is managed by Captains through a vote from all team Captains in matters where it is necessary. The Commissioner is to moderate and cast a tie-breaking vote if necessary.
GAMES & TIMES: Games are Mondays at 9:30pm Eastern (USA). All servers will be password protected. The Commissioner will communicate the server passwords to team Captains. Captains are responsible for communicating the time of play, and ensuring teams are present. Games should start no later than 9:35 PM Eastern. Play will consist of two 15 minute games between teams of four. Captains must both agree that they are ready to start the match by saying "GAME ON AT RESTART".
MAPS, SERVERS: Maps will be chosen each week from the available maps. Servers will be automatically hosted each week, and they will be on a first-come first-serve basis for teams.
LAG / CONNECTION ISSUES: Lag or connection issues should be tested and worked out prior to the start of the game. The two Captains should discuss issues relating to server problems. Once a game has started it must be completed. In case of a server crash mid-game, the score should be noted. A full 15-minute game can then be continued on another server not currently in use, but the score from the aborted game will be added to the new score. If this is not possible, then by mutual agreement of the two Captains and the Commissioner, the game may be rescheduled.
SCORING: During the regular season, a match consists of two games. 3 vs 3 and optional 4 vs 4 matches are acceptable, not 4 vs 3. In a 3 vs 2 match, it is optional to sit a man, with no penalty if 3 vs 2 is played. 2 vs 2 may be played or rescheduled, it is the present Captains’ choice. Match play shall be scored as follows:
WW = 4 points
WT = 3 points
WL = 2 point to each team
TT = 2 point to each team
LT = 1 points
LL = 0 points
Screenshots of the game scores should be posted immediately after the match in the screenshot thread.
DISPUTES/CONFLICTS: If a conflict should arise between players/teams, players will notify their Captain to address the conflict within 4 hours of the game. If it cannot be resolved, the issue will be brought to the League Commissioner. If the Commissioner is unable to resolve the issue or is directly involved in the conflict, then the issue will be presented for a majority vote by all team Captains.
PLAYER REPLACEMENT: A draft pool of reserve players will exist to replace players no longer able to play, for whatever reason. Replacement players must be approved by the Commissioner at least 24 hours prior to game time.
SUBSTITUTIONS: Substitutions with pick-up players are not allowed.
PLAYOFFS: The top 4 teams will advance into the playoffs to be determined by final league standings. During the playoff matches, the teams cannot tie. Additional games will be played in the case of a tie (WL or TT) until a winner is determined.

Most images by Ice Piraka, second banner by UED Dragon.
Last edited by jedirieb on Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Attention all RBL Teams

If any team would like to practice for the league my server is available, it can be locked and admin pass arranged for captains. If anyone would like to arrange a practice for their team please email or PM me.
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

Yay! New thread! :)

**Attention to my team!**
I'm sending out an email tonight going over some basic information and stuff for the upcoming RBL1. The only contact I'm not 100% on is Sersh, unfortunately I don't know if I used the correct email address. Sersh, if you do not get my email can you please email me (see my profile) or PM me on PTT2 with your email address? 8)

Question to whomever it concerns...
When can we expect to see a schedule for the season?
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

Is it me, or is it mostly UF and SA, with sprinkling of independents?

Love those team names btw, how did you think them up? :lol:
OllvAr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OllvAr »

Ive been away was there a game
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

OllvAr wrote:Ive been away was there a game

There's no schedule ... how could there be a game? :|
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

^ He's afraid the season is over and he missed the boat. :lol:
icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

@Jed: If any games are to be happening tonight, the server pass needs to be sent ASAP!
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ No games tonight, said issues are still being worked out. Although, I might send out the pass anyways.

Speaking of which... Dazzle, let me know how things are coming along.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Very nicely, the revamped game will be complete very soon, I am on the case will keep you updated.