DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Limeys vs Yanks

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

^ Hehe, thats a funny one Rogue.

Or for charity, Daz could shave his chest & send it for you to glue to your noggins :razz:
OoFfa
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OoFfa »

Nice one Rogue, spat my tea out at that one!

I've been looking for the 'right' material to get the friendly rivalry going and came across this piece entitled "DearAmericans"

Excerpt

" You should stop playing American "football". There is only one kind of football. What you refer to as American "football" is not a very good game. The 2.15% of you who are aware that there is a world outside your borders may have noticed that no one else plays "American" football. You will no longer be allowed to play it, and should instead play proper football. Initially, it would be best if you played with the girls. It is a difficult game. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which is similar to American "football", but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like nancies). We are hoping to get together at least a US rugby sevens side by 2005. You should stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the 'World Series' for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.15% of you are aware that there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. Instead of baseball, you will be allowed to play a girls' game called "rounders" which is baseball without fancy team strip, oversized gloves, collector cards or hotdogs. "

I appologise for the one mild swear word in the letter, but you have been warned.

Click Me

Before i retreat for cover, if you look on the site there's a nice rebuff :razz:

OoFfa
Rogue
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Rogue »

Hehehe.

Make sure you guys bring your...

It may be Summer but school will soon be in session ladies.
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

^ must have had that picture close to hand there Rogue :wink:

Enough said.
supratank
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by supratank »

Im going to England? Yayyyyy..
Mighty Mouse
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Mighty Mouse »

May I point out that American "football" doesn't have divers everywhere, writhing in agony one moment and in the next jumping through hoops. There is a reason why you give out "yellow" cards for acting. Plus, you have to "reward" teams to score points. Remember the old years of 0-0 games? Enough said.

In the meantime, Americans play football with broken fingers, toes, legs, necks. Plus, you can't stop them from trying to score. They might not succeed, but god knows they try their best to look good scoring. :lol:
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

^ No :lol:

Are us Brits that scary, we must be I guess? No yanks stepped up to the plate yet. Good job too, Ooffa has had chance to practice while we have been waiting, I saw him score 2 points in Dash yseerday.

Go Ooffa :oops:
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Brief Summary so far

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

So we get 6 Brits stepping up for the Limeys in the first day or two. 2 months on however we don't have any Americans who are up for the challenge, not one.

Anyone brave enough to take on us Limeys?
Talking poppycock for as long as I remember...
belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by belikin »

is this thing going or did someone chicken out? (no offence rooster)
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Bah, im not even close to being a Limey. :sucks:
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish