DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TBM Tourney(?) new info read later post

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Should i do a leauge?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:46 pm

Yes
13%
No
88%

Total votes: 8

KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

TBM Tourney(?) new info read later post

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

The reason i have a ? after my title isi DONT KNOW how to do a leauge or how they work but want to anyway. the title will change once I get this info. and if you want to join please do!

People Joinmed:

Nil
Last edited by KidOfTheFuture on Thu May 29, 2008 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TANKS for checkin' me out! (TT Online Name is AgentCoolCat-BMT)

A GIrl And Proud Of It! :queen:
(i need an avatar that goes with my siggy)
Cannon-Dale J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cannon-Dale J »

There is one ref below 3 on 3 TBM Tourney......

We have been trying to recruit enough players since April so that it can go ahead.
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

okay i think i know...you have a number of teams with a number of players in each and you put two of them against eachother and whoever loses gets eliminated from the game and so on until you get a winner. if this is the case i will start recruting.

PS i think i will have 4 teams with 5 ppl on each or 8 teams with 5 ppl on each. tell me if you want this different and which one you want
Last edited by KidOfTheFuture on Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

No, what cannon meant was that now's not a good time for this tournament, because he already has one going. Although no one will sign up in his either, so I guess that's another reason not to do one.
Born-Again Christian
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

if you would like to go for the preset teams i specify here-you can. or make your own team and a default team will be deleted. i have a Fantasy Chart showing these names so it will be less of a hassle to do and i might be able to send or write out here the matchups left! here are the defaults: (PS this is for the eight-four idea if we like the four-five way i will set these differently)

BrainBlasters
RampagingRangers
RocketScientists
Improvisers
CoolCats
Doctors
LagMen(56K Lag Man-if you are still here I reccomend you as the captain of this team)
BulletProof

remember these are THE DEFAULTS! you may make a team when recruiting begins!
tell me what you think

(PSS the teams for four-five are BrainBlasters, RocketScientists, CoolCats, and BulletProof)

niKo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

-+-

Post by niKo »

He means you shouldn't do it.

Also, sorry to say, you have a 6-1 vote against. I suggest you join a tournament yourself. The TBM 3 on 3 should begin soon. Today's the last day before teams are grouped by Cannon-Dale J.

+niko.
Remember.
KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

ok i asked to join.

admins plz lock. i'll try again next year :(

(btw I'M the one that said "yes")

KidOfTheFuture
Treads Worn Out
Treads Worn Out

This might actually happen

Post by KidOfTheFuture »

my tt works again, most of you are off school, the TBM 3on3 is done......i think its time.

forget all posts before this if you want to join just say so im raring to go! of course if you dont want it please tell me again. ill accept a veterans opinion. of course if you want me to join another leauge which you cant get anyone to join ill happily join it although i wouldnt be much of an asset. i am getting better though.

if this happens we will NOT be using mods of ANY kind except normal game mods unless i get modwizard to work again. there will be four teams of five players and a reserve pool of four players. i will be the captain of BulletProof please tell me if you wish to be anyone specific like a modder - use modwizard only please - a captain or reserve pool player. i will accept all requests to join and when everything is settled we will begin on a set date. times i say will always be Central. hurry before we go back to school when this will become impossible.

Future Leauge-Maker
-KOTF