DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

How intense are the league battles?

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

Pvt. Medulla
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

How intense are the league battles?

Post by Pvt. Medulla »

Are they heart-pounding type of battles?
Army of One
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Army of One »

Yes, they are intense. Many of the tourneys have playoffs, those are even worse.
Born-Again Christian
get some
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by get some »

Psl is by far the most intense form of TT to date. Psl Championship matches are unreal.
Rogue
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Rogue »

I think I can describe PSL league games in an eloquent way.

Ever eat nothing but beef and cheese for an entire week? Of course you have. We all have.

Well, PSL matches are more intense than the crap you'll attempt to take come Saturday. Lots of sweat, screaming and grunting, but at the end of the day nothing happens and you leave frustrated.
abtreavis
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by abtreavis »

^ very well said
In game Names (with -0- tags in front of names): Treavis, Farjung, DaMIge!

belikin
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Re: How intense are the league battles?

Post by belikin »

If you want to see TT at its best you need to join a league.

I play nearly everyday. I will run into the middle of trouble and get killed or in scrum Leroy in just to see if it works. I also like to talk on YIM, focusing on the conversation more than the game. During league play charging in and leroying with the scrum are not recommended. All players play at their best during league games.

The games are fun and intense and you need to consider just a couple of things when you sign up.

First, you need to be an established player in the regular pickup games that happen every day. This is because you will need to be drafted by a captain and he will need to know your skill level. This means you need to play under the same name consistently enough for someone to know who you are and want to draft you.

Second, you will need to prove you are reliable. This means promptly responding to emails and showing up for practice (if your team has one) and games on time. Remember your reputation is all the captain has to go on. I know people have lives and responsibilities. Some well know players have had things come up during the leagues and had to drop out. The key is building a history of good sportsmanship and prove you can be counted upon.

Third, you will need to stay up and be willing to play to almost 11pm EST. The games are very exciting and I find it hard to fall asleep afterwards so you may want to plan on it being a little bit later than 11pm EST.

If you give a TT league a try, you wont regret it.

belikin
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How intense are the league battles?

Post by CB »

TBM leagues are very intense as well. TBM- where shooting and accuracy really count. Team TBM is totally different than these pickup games. You will learn to watch out for teamates, something not seen in pickup games. Learn TBM the right way,, join a league. Lep you reading? Lets get it on... Ohh Supra why have you forsaken us....?
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!