DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Rollerball Season I: Sign-ups.

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, League Moderators

icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

Ahh, eccelent choices for the teams Jed! Should I get to work on the team chart for the RB page?

-icEP!-SA
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ I didn't pick them all, only my own team. 8)

Yes, you can get working on the team charts, although be ready to change it slightly when the team names are in.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Hugobaaarainz
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Hugobaaarainz »

I'm following this thread!

Good work guys. I am too busy this summer to join, PSL just ended and I appreciate the free time.

@Jedi: emulate as much as you can PSL rules since they are the most developed. There's a link I think on Rx' site.

Another suggestion: as soon as you have 4 reserve players, they should be absorbed into the existing team. Always good to have 1-2 extra player(s) for a team, during a long league season.

Another: in the first season of PSL, back in 2003, drop-ins were welcome. To make sure we had the numbers, reserve and uninvited players were able/allowed to join PSL pre-games. It got the thing rolling. Like, I could drop in to play (and join any incomplete team), but I'm not joining the league. Considering the RB novelty and low numbers, it makes sense. I remember going around recruiting peeps from other servers! :tankersmile:
icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

Roster Chart is up!

I shall modify the chart when needed, and will make the scoreboard and game list when more info is given.

EDIT: Click the above pic for a larger resolution of the above.

-icEP!-SA
Last edited by icEPiraka on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

@Hugo: The first two of those three were already discussed/taken care of. The third one is a good idea, especially since there's a low amount of numbers. Thanks for the ideas/encouragement. 8)

@Ice: The chart looks a bit blurry in all of the background color-sections except for the yellow and black (aka Dazzle's team and the reserve pool).
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Jed when you make the season thread let me know and I will lock this one.
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by Bolo »

i like my team! sry i wasnt there. i was fishing with my dad this weekend.
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by Bolo »

when are we starting this thing? i dont see it. if its tonight someone IM me please
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ We're starting this as soon as a few glitches in the Rollerball script are worked out.
icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

@ Jed: Once all the team names are in, I'll modify the Roster table to eliminate blur.

And just a suggestion, it might be a good idea to remove the snow emitters form the Moscow map to eliminate lag. We'll be having enough of that without the snow slowing us down.

-icEP!-SA