DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Rollerball Season I: Sign-ups.

Create or join leagues here! (TBML, PSL, etc)

Moderators: Admin, Moderator, League Moderators

jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ Dazzle's already on top of that. He's made special .mis files for this league. 8)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Feathers McGraw
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by Feathers McGraw »

jedirieb wrote:^ We're starting this as soon as a few glitches in the Rollerball script are worked out.

...and when it's decided what the league wants in the way of team names. Personally I wanna go with the city/corporate names from the movie.

Also, note to my teammates and fellow captains... I'm going to be indisposed for a few days (personal issues at home). So if I haven't yet contacted Leopard, Sersh, or Jerry (or Bolo, Jed, or Dazzle for that matter), I will when things have been sorted out. "sorry" for the inconvenience :roll:
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

[quote="Feathers McGraw"]...and when it's decided what the league wants in the way of team names. Personally I wanna go with the city/corporate names from the movie.

Good :idea:
Now ya make me want to watch it again. I haven't seen that for years. Now we need a game for Deathrace 2000 :lol:

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Downgrade
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Downgrade »

icEPiraka! wrote:Roster Chart is up!

I shall modify the chart when needed, and will make the scoreboard and game list when more info is given.

EDIT: Click the above pic for a larger resolution of the above.

-icEP!-SA

what do u mean by reserver pool? what does it mean?
The memories will never die.
OllvAr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by OllvAr »

Im ready baby!
icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

^^ The reserve pool is the group of players that weren't chosen to teams, but are on standby incase a team member is absent so they can fill in.

-icEP!-SA
Last edited by icEPiraka on Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

We'll be having enough of that without the snow slowing us down.

Easy Ice, I still have a memory - dont go into relapse now. If you can do better then be my guest.

Juat so all league players know I have made versions of rollerball with the non required animations, objects and emitters removed. There may also be adapted terrain files for the league, these will all be sent before matches start. All this is being done to improve performance.
icEPiraka
Popped Bot Head
Popped Bot Head

Post by icEPiraka »

^ Lol Daz, I'm talking about Jed. :razz:

-icEP!-SA
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

Ok man :lol:

Attention all RBL Teams

If any team would like to practice for the league my server is available, it can be locked and admin pass arranged for captains. If anyone would like to arrange a practice for their team please email or PM me.