DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Server PW

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Gabe
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Server PW

Post by Gabe »

Hi all, I play under the name "Gabe". I am trying to find out how/who to talk to, to get a password to play on Phobik's server. I know the other day when I got back on (I have played off and on for about 5-6 years now), I probably didn't make too favorable of an impression due to the fact I was on an oil rig with satellite internet (aka crappy connection). However, now that I am back home on a good solid cable connection (15 down/2 up), I wouldn't be dragging the system down when playing. If you guys would consider letting me in, you would have my word that I would never play on his PW protected server when I am on the satellite internet connection on our company's drilling rig. Thanks! if anyone would like to reply to me privately, I can be reached at ghaney51 at gmail dot com.
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Server PW

Post by Jerry »

Those servers were set up for league games. We have just started the TBM League Season. Now I don't know if there are any teams that need an extra player. If you drop by the league section you can possibly join a team if another player is needed, or speak with one of the commissioners about joining while in-game.

Thanks,
Jerry

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Gabe
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Server PW

Post by Gabe »

ah, ok, thanks Jerry!