DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Help: adjusting TT volume

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Help: adjusting TT volume

Post by Baba »

My problem is that the sound within Think Tanks seems to be governed by how I set my audio/sound settings for the computer as a whole.
The slider within "options" inside the TT app never affects anything for me - been that way for years.
So if I want to listen to music, or most practically want to converse in Skype while playing I cant separately select volume levels for this while I play.
It makes it pretty much impossible to hear a conversation in Skype with the sounds of the game (shooting, area effects etc..) drowning out the conversation.
The V seemed to think he found something within TT (in the package contents) that adjusted it, I looked and could not find anything for sure (though I saw various audio settings).
Ideally I would like to hear the TT sounds very low, then be able to adjust my system or other app volumes independently to that.
I'm on a Mac should that affect your advice.
Many Thanks!
TumbleWeed
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Help: adjusting TT volume

Post by TumbleWeed »

I dont know how Macs are set up,but i'll tell what works for windows.Maybe it will help.....maybe.
In windows set up,down in the lower right hand corner of the screen we have a little speaker icon.While the game is running click on the speaker icon and click mixer,than we see a little tank icon with volume control.

The in game volume control that you where talking about is for when you create your own game.Has no effect on servers hosted by others.

Hope this helps in some way.
-Tumble
EDIT: I see Triv and V got it for yaz.