DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

I need help!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

I need help!

Post by Tinkerbell »

Hey It's Tinkerbell

I havent been on here in what seems ages & i have no clue on how to do anything on here. How do you change your picture? Also where can you go to down size my picture. it says it's too big & i forgot how to do it. Can someone Please Help?

Btw, missed some of you
Life's a climb, but the views amazing at the top
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: I need help!

Post by Jerry »

Hey there Tink!

If your windows7... right click on the picture, copy/paste in same folder. Then right click copy, choose edit, on the header choose resize. Change to pixels and type pixel size and save.

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
stiffler
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by stiffler »

Yo tinky havnt seen you in some shat! How is everything going?
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

Thanks Jerry, I'll have to give that a try

I have been good, I can say i've matured alot since i left here.It feel likes it's been forever since i've been on here but i think it's only been like a year and a half. maybe longer.
I'm a Senior in High School & i've had some agency's wanting to book me for modeling but i said no, due to me still being in school. Hopfully im going to be on America's Next Top Model. So much has been going on & so little time.
stiffler
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by stiffler »

Enjoy your senior year it goes by so damn fast. I miss it already
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Wait, you're older than me, Tink. Thought you were a senior last year?

Good to see you back though!!
meow !
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

Yeah, I was a Senior last year, alot happened my Junior year of High School with my mom. Only a few know what I'm talking about. I've never lived in a steady home, my life has always been filled with drama, But my Junior yr it got out of control & things turned out bad for me.I lived at a few family's houses, i was always packing moving to another house. So i misplaced alot of school stuff. My mom said she didn't want me anymore. Until around Christmas when i basically had a break down thinking i had no one that wanted me. I didn't think my mom loved me anymore. Whats a teen to think when her mother throws her into the Hospital & says keep her i don't want her anymore.I got really behind in school there was no way i would be able to catch up. So i got a letter this time last year saying i wouldn't graduate with my Class. Because of her i wasn't able to Graduate on time. It suck but its worth going back for. I feel alone this year, I'm basically all by myself. This year is defiantly tough, But i don't live with my psycho mother anymore & I'm doing really good in school. & i get to Graduate in May & then head to California to become a model. :monkey:
There's alot of other stuff but this is just a summary of how my life has always been totally messed up.
But alot of people are very proud that i did return to school to get my Diploma.

& Parcat, i thought you were older then me?
parCAT
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by parCAT »

Nope, youre a few months older.

I'm sorry about your family trouble but I am very glad to see you've got a good head on your shoulders. Really glad to see you back.
meow !
stiffler
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by stiffler »

Glad to see your pulling through..i sorta know the feeling.
Tinkerbell
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Tinkerbell »

Yeah, thanks
It's not easy i have people laughing about the ideal, but at least im going for it. But soon i really wont care cause I'll be going on home bound soon for my back injury. At least I'm doing something with my life rather then being a drop out. I already have my life planned out. Just need to graduate