DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Help! No one can join the serveri CREATED!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

LT-Conel
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Help! No one can join the serveri CREATED!

Post by LT-Conel »

When i create a server and wait about 30 mins or 1 hour not a SINGLE person joins i try to clear the bots in making a new one but no one joins witch gets me thinking noone can see my server if thats the problem HOW do i make my server show up on the Think Tanks online Host list

If thats not it... HELP ME :!: :!: :!: :!:
LT-Conel has been here!! X_X
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Help! No one can join the serveri CREATED!

Post by THE V »

Launch your server and then click on the Game Servers tab at the top of the page on the right. If you server name appears on the list other people can join it. If it doesn't, then your router is likely blocking the ports. You'll need to set up the port forwarding on your router. The default port is 28000.

BTW going 1/2 hour without anyone entering a server with this game is normal. This was never a very popular game to start with (due to poor marketing by Bravetree and later Garage games) and new servers are often ignored.
Matt-Ectl-Xp-
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Help! No one can join the serveri CREATED!

Post by Matt-Ectl-Xp- »

The V, has this issue ended like a fly hit with a flyswater
and as the v said it is very normal, its not a popular game, but its a game worth the time of playing.