DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

My game keeps shutting down

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

TT Tanker
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

My game keeps shutting down

Post by TT Tanker »

When I play TT it works fine right? But in a few minutes it shuts down!? Is this normal or something really weird with the game?
Can someone tell me what this is about?
Can someone make my avatar be quiet!?! It's ANNOYING!?!
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My game keeps shutting down

Post by LGM »

It's weird... but it may be that your video card is overheating.

Some video card problems can cause TT to crash. What system specs do you have?
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Are you playing in servers where you are being arrow-shot into oblivion? If so it could also be that your computer can't keep up with the rate of the tank... That happened to me before on a few of those "fun" maps...
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
TT Tanker
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TT Tanker »

Sorry i couldnt go on this page for some reason, but anyway i'm sure it's not my video card, it never overheated on other games that have the same graphics as TT, well almost same, but I do get A LOT of lagging on some servers. What i think is that some servers that completely modded cause me to crash in sometime, I dont think my computer can take all the terrains and other stuff. But i'll try to check on my video chip.
Can someone make my avatar be quiet!?! It's ANNOYING!?!

Post by Guest »

Here let me help you out. If you are running Vista. Change the scheme to Vista Basic, you would be surprised how many problems this solves.