DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Download, paste, and work?

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Re: Download, paste, and work?

Post by Dazzle »

This is one of the reasons I made the upgrade pack, far easier to install than XP4 - and remember that napalm pack is somewhat older than the upgrade pack and does not contain as many maps, skies and objects and the most recent upgrade pack - just FYI. Anyway with LGM's help i am sure you are all set up and ready for action.
TT Tanker
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TT Tanker »

Ok i did everything you said LGM now how do i put and replace stuff in my server?
Can someone make my avatar be quiet!?! It's ANNOYING!?!
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

At this point, all you have done is install many objects that could be added to maps if you were modding.

You have installed a number of maps, too so you may not have to wait to load in a server as often.

Now, what is the next thing you want to do? Maybe some can help.
TT Tanker
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by TT Tanker »

Actually all I want is to mod, I don't really know how.

And yes I would like some help, by the time I'm done with napalms, i'll go to Dazzles. I want to make sure I know how to do everything when I switch.
Can someone make my avatar be quiet!?! It's ANNOYING!?!