DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Unable to find TT server?

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

DaveMB
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Unable to find TT server?

Post by DaveMB »

Hey guys, we are aware of the offline registration issues. It is a web-based issue with the server. However, we have not been able to replicate the in-game registration issues. I have tried from work, from home, from a university network, and wireless in coffee shops and McDonalds and registered successfully every time with ThinkTanks and MarbleBlast, two of our most popular games that get a lot of registrations every day. Sometimes we do see packet fragmentation from corporate or educational sites that have packet shapers, large-scale firewalls, and proxies in place. With the number of successful registrations, it does not seem to be endemic to our ignition server, though.

Can anyone supply me with their network information, metrics, ignition registration error messages, etc. Send them to support at torquepowered.com and they'll get to me.
Community Manager/E-mail Support at GarageGames.com
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Unable to find TT server?

Post by Blind Cide »

Thanks DaveMB. I'll try some WiFi spots to see what happens. I looked at my home router settings and couldn't find anything obviously wrong.