DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Unable to find TT server?

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Unable to find TT server?

Post by Cylicon460 »

Recently my iMac (running Leopard) had a hardware failure. My data was recovered after having it fixed at the Apple Store, but I had to re-ignite my TT. I got my ignition my code, put it in, and I got this:

I've tired many times, on different days, and I don't really know what to do. Any ideas?
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to find TT server?

Post by LGM »

Is that image what you get when you put in your registration code?

You need to use the offline registration system. You'll have to do what it says in this panel:

Go to the ignition page, and fill out the form... here's what it says there:
This page allows you to register your GarageGames products on machines not connected to the internet. To perform an off-line registration, you'll have to perform the following steps:

* If needed, download the full version of the product. Most GarageGames demos are separate releases and cannot be unlocked. Download links can be found on your MyAccount page.
* Copy the product to your off-line machine
* Run the product, on the registration dialog you should see a Registration ID which looks similar to an Ignition key except that is composed of three groups of alpha-numeric characters such as: ZDPY-YYRC-Y9BP
* Write down the registration id down and return to this page
* Enter the registration id and your Ignition key for the product in the form below.
* Press the submit button.
* On the next page you will given a file called ignition to download.
* Copy this file to your off-line machine, and place it in the product installation directory. The next page contains more information on where the product may be installed.
I have noticed that their online registration system is often down... and have used the ignition method several times myself. It's not convenient, but it works. Just don't use the offline registration ID in my image. It won't work for you. It's tied to my registration code, not yours.
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

Okay, thanks a lot, about to try it.
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

My product keys aren't working and the offline system doesn't send me an ignition file either. I found this post from another thread:Re: Invalid Product key

I just emailed asking to have my product keys renewed. I'll post back the results.

Hehe, I have two keys from 2003 and 2004 because I was jonesing so bad back in my "addiction period" when TT wouldn't start, that I bought a second.

[UPDATE]
They gave me a new product key on my Garagegames "my products" in my account. It also doesn't work in either method. Geesh. :tankerconfused:

Have we been obsoleted?
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

^ Last summer I had to go through the same process for registering offline. It should work, provided you put the new product key under the ignition key and the offline registration id in the reg. id.
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Ya, the offline worked for me back in April when it wasn't working for Grrreat, but it doesn't now.

Re: I need validation
jedirieb
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by jedirieb »

That's odd. I tried to redownload it myself to test it out. It accepted my information, but it seems like the link to download the ignition file is broken (or at the very least, it never lets me download, but instead redirects me back to the page where I had to enter the keys in the first place.)
"Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination." - First Oath of the Knights Radiant (Stormlight Archive)
Blind Cide
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Blind Cide »

Ya, that means new buyers are having the same problem. I emailed Torque just now so we'll see if they still value this revenue stream.

[EDIT] I got an immediate response and they said they use the same ignition server for "a ton" of products and so would look into it.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: REGSTRATION BROKEN!!

Post by LGM »

Hey,

Seems Blind Cide and I are in the same boat. (and others)

http://www.torquepowered.com/community/ ... ead/109721

That's a thread I've been using to publicize the problem on GarageGame's site. I also got a new key that didn't work. The ignition system isn't working, but they aren't real quick to understand.

If you guys would please go to that thread and post your troubles, maybe we can get some help. I think they have the idea that I don't know what I'm doing.
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

Just got another e-mail from GG-
Weirdness. I can't replicate any of the in-game problems, but I have replicated the offline page's problem and will send it to the webteam.
At least that's something...

BC- are you in contact with David at GG? He's the guy I've been in contact with.