DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

difficulty registering for ptt2

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Baba
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

difficulty registering for ptt2

Post by Baba »

Say I was playing with a new(ish) person tonight who said he was unable to register on ptt2 .
He said he was able to fill out everything except the when asked to put in the characters for the "Captcha", there was no box to do so, so he was unable to complete it.
Any clue why that would be and is it fixable?
Thanks
stiffler
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: difficulty registering for ptt2

Post by stiffler »

yea this happened when i tried to register but this was after my banning so i thought it was for that reason
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

When I first started TT in 2004 I would launch it and all and register then when it got to the tanker names page there would be no names and it would for reason shut off...
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

I heard about this guy who claimed that the registration process wasn't working, but when I checked it out, it was fine. I doubt the person's story. The field to enter the captcha text is right under the image. I doubt that a partially loaded image would happen, but I suppose it's possible.

00E, Baba was talking about registering for these forums, not registering a copy of the game.