DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Moving Thinktanks

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Moving Thinktanks

Post by Weasel »

Going to "scrape" my custom computer soon of all the crap/junk that has got onto it. How would i move Thinktanks (no disk, of course) over without having to buy the game again? Thanks.... -Weasel
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Moving Thinktanks

Post by Metal »

Ever Heard of USB Sticks? If you don't have one, go and buy one, and copy the BraveTree/Garage Games folder on it, then place it on the new one...
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Depending on where you got TT look inside the main TT folder for a file named "ignition". Open it with notepad or word pad and find your ignition key that you need to re validate TT. Burn or move your old TT before destroying it so you can copy/paste it on the new hard drive. Use ignition if asked to validate.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Weasel
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by Weasel »

ok thanks cb...have had a problem moving it since i couldnt find my key but now it sounds good!

@Metal...haha yeah i have already tried that...just needed to know where to find the key i guess, but cb nailed that
Cylicon460
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Cylicon460 »

When I try to copy my TT, it says it can't a little more than half-way through it. I think it has some corrupted DTS files or something, but I cannot copy the game, and GarageGames isn't working very well, so downloading it again probably won't work.

I've also tried locating the files and deleting them, but it still won't let me.