DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

New mouse uncontrollable

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

TheBMTBaron
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

New mouse uncontrollable

Post by TheBMTBaron »

I just bought a new mouse and Today (About 3 days later) I go to CB's to play a game and my mouse start jerking everywhere. It was like it was following a tank on its own, then jerking to another tank. I stopped because he kept doing this. Suddenly, My turrent starts moving everywhere without me moving the mouse. I reconnected the mouse and it got a little better.

This only happens when in game.
My mouse is Wireless. It is a Logitech EX 100.
If needed, I run on a Windows XP.

Does anyone know how to fix it?
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New mouse uncontrollable

Post by LGM »

This may sound odd, but are you using it on a desk with a clear tabletop? That can really mess with some mice more than others, and I'm talking about the ones that work with light. (The little red light underneath)

Also, check the sensitivity in the options. If it's turned way up, it can move like crazy, but not on its own. Some people lift up their mouse a little with their fingers without realizing it. That can make the cursor fly around too.

You may have a defective mouse. Does anything odd happen with other programs?

You may also need a newer driver for the mouse. Did you install the software that comes with it?

Here's a link to download drivers...
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/433/4 ... nloads||dd
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

What LGM said with the mouse being on a clear table that was my problem I just got a mouse pad and it worked fine but now I have a mac so I totally forget which mouse I had... Good Luck!
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
TheBMTBaron
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by TheBMTBaron »

Thanks LGM! I didnt install the Program, now that its installed, My mouse works better.
I thought that the program was just for recieving updates on the mouse and keyboard and stuff.
Thanks again,
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Yay! So It Works?
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter