DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Runnings Windows programs on Macs

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

fleabiscuit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by fleabiscuit »

You should have classic on there mem. When you start it you will have OS 9 running. Give it a try. VPC should install on it. Then you use VPC to make a Windows machine within itself. If your program will run with Win98 you should be good to go. Kinda ssllooww though.

See if you can fire up Classic and feel comfortable there. Maybe down load a free OS 9 program or two from Version Tracker and watch Classic fire up when you double click it.
{Once you go Mac, you don't go back}
Bolo
Tanks a Wreck
Tanks a Wreck

Post by Bolo »

i might be easier and cheaper to run windows with mac emulation software. the graphic designers on my team do this and i cant tell that they arent running a mac. im not sure what the program is but it definately works

B
B

-Madly in love with Rogue as of August, 2007
Napalm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Napalm »

Baba, I just saw Fusion. I haven't had any experience with the VMware products for Mac, but we do use the product extensivly in the our production environment here at work. I have to admit, this really is some slick software. It's pretty convenient what this allows you to do. We have 2 Test hosts and 4 production ost using Vmotion so we can move running hosts from one server to any other server. Unfortunately it appear this is only Intel based, and not supported on PPC, again which is not convenient for Memphis.