DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

PLEASE HELP!!! (DON'T IGNORE PLS!!)

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

PLEASE HELP!!! (DON'T IGNORE PLS!!)

Post by Metal »

Hi! I got a damn problem... always when I try to acess my mobile it says "F: isn't acessible" then below "The maxium number of secrets that may be stored in a single system has been exceeded!"
I try to acess it on a USB Cable...
Here look!

I know some of you guys won't even look at this topic :weep:

WHO EVER HELPS THANKS !!! I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! (DON'T IGNORE PLS!!)

Post by Jerry »

Search the error message in Google. You should be able to find an answer there. gl

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

Ok I'll do my best thanks well... I already searched that but no answers...
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

The max number of secrets!? What type of window's message is that!? Times like these I would like a mac. OF course the mac would only play TT and maybe a little writting, but if Im doing intense graphics stuff, gotta stick with the powerful pc.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
Jay
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Jay »

^ Bollocks

You want to talk about graphic programs?

Shake 4: the ultimate digital graphics and cgi animation program. Used for such films as LOTR, Transformers and many, many others. (Mac only)

Motion 3: A great consumer program bringing high quality graphics to the creative graphics designer, easy to use and a wonderful addition to any editing suite. A must have. (Mac only)

The list goes on...

The point i'm trying to make is Macs were made for high end graphics, and editing programs. That's they're profession. Any freelancer wanting to create graphics for me will have to be using a Mac, The quality of graphic design just doesn't cut it for me when they're using a PC. The time it takes to create, and send off the finished work is cut in half when using a mac. That's what i've found anyway...
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Yer fighting a losing battle jay. Macs are great if you have trillions of dollars to spend. They do their job.

If I want to by a powerful mac with programs we're talking well over 2000 USD. I can get a very powerful PC for 1000, and programs that would own any mac with the left over 1k.

The good thing that apple did was making the iphone.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
TMG Leader
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by TMG Leader »

Okay. Here's my thought on Mac vs PC. They're both useful in their own way.

PC: People use them for business work and they are a huge advantage for gamers because you can open them up and throw your own stuff in them. I have nothing against them except for the fact that they are in love with viruses and you have to pay for a program to protect them. One obvious, and huge advantage is that PCs have almost every game title available for their systems.

Macs: Like many other people that use Macs, I use mine for basic work, and of course I use mine for what's built for, media. All macs come with iLife and it include programs that all work together. Sure most of the computers and software are expensive but it's worth it. And like what Jay said, everything done on a Mac is done 2x faster than on a PC. I mostly use mine for music composing because of the powerful applications you can buy that are Mac only. Sure you can do a bit of gaming on a Macs, but that's where PCs pwn Macs.

To add to the list Jay started: Stuff I use

GarageBand: Great for coming pre-installed with any new Mac. It has a great interface and about 100 instruments for you to choose from. Apple also sells Jam Packs ($100 each) that give you more loops and instruments.

Logic 8 Express: Express is about $200 (I believe) and it's a very advanced music composing software and comes with more instruments than GarageBand.

Logic Studio: Something I've been dieing for, and currently saving up for. It runs $500 and is used by most producers and is usually used in most studios. It's the most advanced music creation software made by Apple. It includes all the Jam Packs and its pre-installed instruments. It includes everything you need for making a song. Here's more info: http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/
First to fall, last man standing.
Metal
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Metal »

Admin pls delete :tankerdown:
rOOts
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by rOOts »