DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Extracting CD key

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Cowboy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Extracting CD key

Post by Cowboy »

hey guys so decided to take up TT again after 3 years, but ofcourse in that time, I've moved out...got my own house..

which leaves me with TT installed on my dad's old computer, and I can't figure out how to get the CD key from it too install it to my own comp.
and since -Z- was oh so nice and bought me the game for winning a comp. a few years back I don't have it on my garagegames account

any ideas?
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Re: Extracting CD key

Post by Dazzle »

I take it you have a bravetree version of TT, so find your main TT folder in C drive/program files/bravetree (or shockwave or realarcade) and in the main TT folder there is a file called ignition. Open up notepad and drag the ignition file into notepad and then you will see your game key. If you want a non demo version of TT for windows where you can just enter the code post below and I can send you a download link then all you have to do is enter your game key. I can only do windows or linux but if you need mac I am sure someone will help out.

When you have installed your game install read and install my upgrade pack and you will be good to go: http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... =13&t=2912
Cowboy
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Cowboy »

got the key, now to find a copy that I can put it in for windows I guess
prey
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by prey »

Hmm. Are you Cowboy from the early days?