DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Hardware faiekd tp switch to the specified mode

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

chineseknife
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Hardware faiekd tp switch to the specified mode

Post by chineseknife »

Got this the last time I tried playing TT. Any thoughts on how to correct this? HP pavillion laptop, running Vista 64 bit.
TYF
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Re: Hardware faiekd tp switch to the specified mode

Post by TYF »

Can you give more details
ImageImage
chineseknife
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by chineseknife »

I click on the TT icon to start the game. The screen goes grey and that messgae pops up in a windows dialog box. I have to hit Ok three times before it clears the screen and stops the TT program from running.
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

I just did a goodle search for "Hardware faile to switch to specified mode" and got this from yahoo answers:

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I believe this is usually a message regarding your video card or video drivers. Typically when gaming your computer switches to a different resolution then what your desktop is set to. For some reason, your computer did not switch hard modes (resolution and or graphic mode (32bit vs. 16bit)) Try updating or reinstalling your video drivers, if that fails reinstall the game.

also see:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/mes ... age.id=213
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/pri ... ormat=page

basically it sounds like you TT resolution is not the same as your desktop resolution. I would first update you video card drivers, and second set TT to the same resolution as your desktop. But search google for more answers.