DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Sorry for a LOT of questions but....

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

thinkohard1231
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by thinkohard1231 »

How can i fix my Think Tanks?!?! It starts but once it starts it only shows the tutorial stuff....

And i can not start the tutorial either??? It does not show the button to start.?? Werid.....

Plz plz Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease HELP ME!!!! If there is not a way then i would be like :( :waa:

I don't wanna download thinktanks again or i will lose all my downloaded stuff..... I forgot to create a backup!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I Really want to get into ThinkTanks again!!! :argue: :argue: :argue: Please post me the files. PLZ!!

Im begging! :(
bla bla
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Re: Sorry for a LOT of questions but....

Post by bla bla »

i would just reinstall think tanks if you are so desperate.

better to play TT then not to
█bla bla BMT█
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post by thinkohard1231 »

You mean i have to reinstall ThinkTanks.....

And i have to install all the downloads that i had on there? OMG I DON'T WANNA REINSTALL ThinkTanks!! :( :(
All my downloads..I WILL MISS YOU!
TheBMTBaron
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Post by TheBMTBaron »

Dont reinstall yet. This is when you make a BackUp! Just Reinstall and take the Files you want from the Backup! Not all of them though, Try to just do Shapes. If you copy some Scripts and stuff, You may end up with the Problem again.