DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Where does main.cs go?

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

imasi
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Where does main.cs go?

Post by imasi »

So, I copied Think Tanks but lost the main.cs file, and seeing as I haven't played in 2 years (you probably don't remember me) I can't seem to remember where the "main.cs" goes in your Think Tanks Content. Thanks for the Help.

The actual problem it gives me is:
Error
Failed to open "main.cs".
I hit ok and it says:
Error Failed to initialize game, shutting down.
The Think Tanks app appears as a penicil,brush, and ruler over two pieces of paper.
I run Mac OS X Version 10.3.9
"You played to win, I played to win. The difference is... I won."
Garchomp XPL-BMT
A Few Broken Fenders
A Few Broken Fenders

Re: Where does main.cs go?

Post by Garchomp XPL-BMT »

It goes in this path file: ThinkTanks/Contents/Resources.
Teasing *Sheena* (and being teased back) since... FOREVER...

imasi
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by imasi »

That doesn't seem to have completely fixed my problem. I am thinking I might still be missing something such as all the original files. I well try to copy the original and see what happens.
"You played to win, I played to win. The difference is... I won."
LGM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LGM »

The Think Tanks app appears as a penicil,brush, and ruler over two pieces of paper.
Sounds like your computer is trying to open TT as an AppleWorks file. That's very strange. If you have the right thing downloaded, this should work...

Control click on the TT icon.

A menu will pop up. Choose "Open With" in the menu. A list should show the applications you can open it with. If ThinkTanks isn't in the list, choose "Other" and navigate to your program. Select it. Then open TT.

IF THAT DIDN"T WORK... post the full filename of your ThinkTanks. If it is ThinkTanks_Mac_v1.1.UB.zip, you need to unzip the archive you downloaded. You have the archive downloaded, but you haven't decoded it to the stage where you can open it.

You should have Stuffit Expander on your mac. If not, get it. Link here

Post by Guest »

^ LGM he is not trying to open it as a apple works file. That icon is also used for a application if its icon file is damaged or missing so he is missing more then one file.
Darkrai DTLeader
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

Post by Darkrai DTLeader »

:throw:
LGM wrote:
Sounds like your computer is trying to open TT as an AppleWorks file. That's very strange. If you have the right thing downloaded, this should work...

Control click on the TT icon.

A menu will pop up. Choose "Open With" in the menu. A list should show the applications you can open it with. If ThinkTanks isn't in the list, choose "Other" and navigate to your program. Select it. Then open TT.

IF THAT DIDN"T WORK... post the full filename of your ThinkTanks. If it is ThinkTanks_Mac_v1.1.UB.zip, you need to unzip the archive you downloaded. You have the archive downloaded, but you haven't decoded it to the stage where you can open it.

You should have Stuffit Expander on your mac. If not, get it. Link here
You shure you downloaded the TT Main.cs, not Appleworks?(Whatever Appleworks is)
Your inteligence is no match for my stupidity. :|

Post by Guest »

^ Really I am not going to list the 30 ways he did not do that.