DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Downloading Roos

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Downloading Roos

Post by 00E »

I have been playing for six years and still I havent been able to get into Roos. It really makes me mad. If I could get some help it would be very greatly appreciated!

With all due respect,
00E :tankerguns:
Has Been Playing TT Since February 18, 2004
Mods Made: 17
TT2 Supporter
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Downloading Roos

Post by CB »

Go to this thread: And look at the top post.

http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... m.php?f=13

Download it and read the instructions. If you don't understand or need help. Email me @ frankou8it@msn.com . W'e can hook up on yahoo messenger or skype and install it.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

Thats great help CB but it says you can only download the pack on windows computers. I have a Macintosh? What should I do?

With all due respect,
00E
TT2 Supporter
CB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CB »

Ok well for mac,, until the mac pack is made,, get the Mod pack and mod pack updates. These alone will save you time getting into maps as they are a collection of all or most of the .terrain files.

Get them here and install.

http://forums.planetthinktanks2.com/Thi ... ?f=13&t=14

All you do to install these is unzip and place the files in your game/data/missions folder. Not sure where you bought your tt but it usually found in C/windows/program files/shockwave/ or garagegames. Then click on the Think Tanks folder /then game folder/ data folder/ and open the missions folder and paste or unzip all the files into there. They should not still be in another folder once unzipped. I suggest unzipping to desktop and if there in a folder, copy and paste from that folder to missions folder.

Then below the mod pack link and mod pack update link,, find the download for Napalms expansion pack. All your doing here is putting more files in your Think Tanks directory. If you need help with this part,, look me up.

A much easier way to update may be on the way. I'll keep ya posted.
They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Red still sucks!
Dazzle
Evil Site Admin
Evil Site Admin

Post by Dazzle »

you can use the windows pack but only install the data folder only. I will be updating the windows and releasing the mac version when ctf is finished.
00E
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by 00E »

All Right Thanks Guys
TT2 Supporter