DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

TT Code. please Help!!!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TT Code. please Help!!!

Post by TankerBel »

Alrighty, my other comp just died and i need to get tt on this computer, anyway i can do this without paying the $20, i might beable o find my verification code... possily, but what about the application... Im on Mac btw.....
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)
*Stiffler

Re: TT Code. please Help!!!

Post by *Stiffler »

well i am sure someone on here will give u theres. i cant cause i am using someone elses and wont give it away like that
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

If you got the game from garagegames, you should be able to log into your garagegames account, re-download the game, and also on that page it will have the registeration code.

Not sure about getting the game from other places. (Like shockwave)I got mine from garagegames.

Good Luck getting the game back.
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
*Stiffler

Post by *Stiffler »

well with shock wave u can do the same thing
TankerBel
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by TankerBel »

nvm fixed it ty!!
"and started calling me obey beach. Cmon angels, how to response?" -RinSlow (1/28/09)
"TAKE IT YOU CRAY BABY" -LONEWOLF (11/16/08)
"Chunkers Snicker at Me." -Professor (3/1/93)