DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Graphic problems on laptop

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Graphic problems on laptop

Post by Cloud »

I have this laptop, an HP pavilion dv6000 with 4 gigs of ram, windows vista, 64 bit version, intell centrino duo, 2.00 Ghz, with a decent graphics card. The graphics card takes Call of duty 4 no problem. Thats a pretty intense game on graphics. It has had nice smooth grahpics sometimes, but only somtimes. The graphics seem to change. The FPS are the thing that is bothering me. I get low FPS sometimes and great FPS other times. It would seem that my graphics card is not very good when your in game (ie- when looking at entire map FPS plumets, and when looking in the air FPS is high) but I know my grahpics card is good enough for the game. Any ideas? Thanks
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\
taty MDTKL

Re: Graphic problems on laptop

Post by taty MDTKL »

maskils got the same laptop and sometimes the objects are clear...
Jerry
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by Jerry »

A couple of things I would do is shut down you other monitors and make sure you have a good/clean cooling system on the laptop.

hope that helps

Good at everything!
Perfect at nothing!

as confused as a baby in a topless bar
Cloud
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cloud »

Thanks, it seems to do it when I have a lot of applications running at once. Im not sure why, I have 4 gigs of ram on this thing, so hmmmmm. Thanks for the help.
//()*()*()*()*--[][][][]-^-^)(CLOUD)(^-^-[][][][]--()*()*()*()\\