DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Smoke

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Smoke

Post by fishtank »

I'm having a problem with my smoke, I think. Ya know when you get hit w/ a few bullets and your tank smokes a little, and when you get hit alot your tank smokes alot? I seem to be lacking the progression from a little smoke to alot of smoke. The only time I see smoke is when my tank is smoking heavily. The little "puff...puff" you get when you still have most of your health doesn't happen. Same goes for other player's tanks, too.
Any ideas?
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Smoke

Post by MusickTMG »

Well here is what i have to say about this.

When i first got the game, i did not like the smoke, because i just couldnt see it that well

So what i did was edit the picture of the smoke. I went and found the picture which is in game/data/shapes/tanks and made it completely red. So it is a red square. and saved it

I went to test my game, and i could see it a lot better. All though my smoke is all Squares, i could see it. And all though i made it completely red, it was not that red at all.

This may not fix it, but what i did made my smoke a lot more clear

Uploaded i have a picture of what my smoke looks like in game.
Attachments
screenshot_00002.png
screenshot_00002.png (533.46 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
fishtank
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by fishtank »

Ya, I've made a couple skins before. The smoke pic automatically has a brownish tint to it is why yours isn't all red. I'm thinking I've got a bad script somewhere, maybe. Here's the smoke I use:
Attachments
smoke.png
smoke.png (909 Bytes) Viewed 2991 times
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

well if you cant see the pic that you have, then i do not know what happened.

You might want to check the detail level for your game though, may be it got put on low or something.

But that is all i can think of.

Hope you get it fixed
Musick
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"