DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Querry

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

RèBéL™
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Querry

Post by RèBéLâ„¢ »

Can TT run on Windows Vista? :?
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: Querry

Post by MusickTMG »

IF you got your copy of TT from Garagegames, then yes.

If you got your TT from shockwave, then no. Only Garagegames Thinktanks works on windows vista, well that is what others have said.

Good luck
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
RèBéL™
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by RèBéLâ„¢ »

Geez I got my TT from shockwave...Well then if your sure that TT from garagegames will work on vista, I guess I have to get me one..That if Your really sure...Can anyone tell me that Musick is right...Thanks anyway Musick :thumbup:
Last edited by RèBéL™ on Mon May 12, 2008 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MusickTMG
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Post by MusickTMG »

Well i would try your shockwave one before you go out and spend another 20 bucks.

I am just saying that everyone that has vista, and owned the shockwave TT, never got it to work, or never posted that they did get it to work. Just give this topic some more time, may be someone else will post. Telling you what they think

Just something else i found:
SkyRon(SA) wrote:Though I might know what it might be. If your on a Vista and you purchased thinktanks from shockwave.com it is not going to work my friend. You would have to get it from garagegames.com.
idk about other websites I just went ahead to thinktanks home website and got thinktanks and it worked.
That is what he said in a different topic, not to long ago, looks like he had the same problem
Musick-TMG-

:duckie: "I got a idea"
stinkfingers
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by stinkfingers »

ok, i'm a mac guy...
but, i was told that it will work on vista, but that you have to right click on the tank icon which will allow you to open it in XP. does this make sense? give it a try.
"nice scooter..." Fishtank, 2008
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Scyth »

Makes sense Stink & Musick, I have TT on the windows (Vista) partition of my mac.. Well that was until I deleted the Vista partition, its pure junk.

@ Rebel, should have looked in the Help forum (or at least posted there) there are some threads covering your questions.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
DJ Wings
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by DJ Wings »

If you bought it from Shockwave, contact GG and they'll give you an OEM copy. That's what I did when I switched to Linux (the SW version is Windows-only).
Never really gone, never really part of the game.
RèBéL™
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by RèBéLâ„¢ »

OK Thanks a lot for the feedback guys, Ill give it a try.