DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

How to Create & Host a TT server on Macs!

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

HakTor_AUS
New Brainjar
New Brainjar

How to Create & Host a TT server on Macs!

Post by HakTor_AUS »

Hello,

I have finally the time and resource to host a dedicated TT server. I am using a Mac OSX Leopard, I have a Fast ADSL2+ connection best of all I'll be hosting from a totally different Time Zone for all you midnight maniacs....

I need help and really dumbed down instructions to host my own server(s). I am talking about
1. How to on hosting
2. Admin scripts and codes
3. hosting maps
4. A Co-Admin (yes I'll need another partner that can assist me and admin my servers when I am not around).

Oh and I am behind a router.

Thanks from...

HakTor
SmEaGoL
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: How to Create & Host a TT server on Macs!

Post by SmEaGoL »

Let me see,

1) Using a router, Click HERE! or you can use BenBlue's instructions - HERE!
(Don't forget to use the UDP port value of 28000 for Think Tanks)

2) For admin scripts, go HERE! and choose Art Crazy's Admin Script or Dash Admin Codes (note, both have info on that page)

3) For hosting your maps, go HERE! and click on Mission Loader 1.1, then follow the included instructions.

4) Can't help you here, find somebody you trust.

If you have any other questions concerning this business, you can ask it on here. See if that helps ya out!

Respectfully Submitted,
-Smeags