DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

I have a problem

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

General Vig-VT-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

I have a problem

Post by General Vig-VT- »

So, over the holidays i got a new flat screen monitor. When I open up TT, all i see are the accept, hlep exit buttons in the opening page, and its on the top of my screen. I can't see my tank selection or anything. Can anyone offer help? Thanks

-Vig
EYE TEST

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;;;;

PM me if you find it. Which number semi colon is it?
Scyth
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: I have a problem

Post by Scyth »

I am not sure as I have never encountered a problem like this. But have you tried changing your "screen resolution" both on ThinkTanks and on your System Preferences (< yes I use mac).
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
-Kirby-
Veteran Light
Veteran Light

Re: I have a problem

Post by -Kirby- »

you may want to change your TT resolution to 1024x768 or if its a little smaller try 800x600. I had the same problem when I got a flat screne. Hope this helps!