DAZZLE'S UPGRADE PACK

If you haven't already done so, upgrade your game by downloading Dazzle's all-in-one upgrade pack. It comes with everything you need for today's servers. Does your blue bar freeze when joining servers? Do you lag in games? Do you get an annoying siren in Phobik's Servers? This is what you need. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

help the ole cat

Request help or offer help.

Moderator: Moderator

Leopardtt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

help the ole cat

Post by Leopardtt »

sigh,

my hard drive crashed so i installed a new one, redownloaded tt and now it wont run..

soon as i start it , screen goes black for a couple senconds then the " error report to microsoft " box pops up.

need help on this one, have installed direct x and tried all diff type of compatibility settings with no luuck.

am using a radeon 9200 video card

let me know

version is from shockwave but garage games did same thing

os is windows xp pro
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

Guess 1, Graphics card driver

Guess 2, OpenGL enabled?

Guess 3, Have you run all of the windows updates yet?

If you keep getting strange errors on several different programs you may have a bad install of XP. Run the repair tool to fix this.

If this doesn't work, join the collection to hire a hitman for Bill Gates. http://www.billgatesisdead.com/about/mrgatesdeath.html[/url]
Leopardtt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by Leopardtt »

ok have a version of open gl on, now it loads up , but the graphics are dodgey at best everything is misshapen and very poor on details.

pc is up to date on all updates, yes join the gates fan club i did
THE V
Need Major Repair
Need Major Repair

Post by THE V »

Well the good news is you got it to load. Now what your seeing indicates that you have some of the settings on the graphics card messed up.

I have a NVIDIA graphics card so I'm not sure what the control panel is like on the ATI program. But you should be able reduce the quality and increase performance.

Have fun